Chapter 23

The younger latina just walked to the teenager's bedroom and knocked on the door slightly. She didn't exist for an answer and just entered finding the stranger on Y/n bed, laid down with her gaze on the plushies. Though since the door opened, Alexa sat down waiting for Y/n.

"Where is Y/n?" The young woman asked with curiosity

"She is asleep already. I'm sorry but she will not cuddle with you tonight, you can still stay if you would like." The singer was a little serious but with a gentle tone.

"Oh..." The blond said disappointed. "It's fine I guess, and thank you for letting me stay."

"I was just going to ask you to go to a guest room, and not stay here." Camila forced a small smile.

"It's just her bedroom."

"Please." The singer glared at her a little.

"Sure." She stood up and left the room.

Camila closed the door for the bedroom and just showed another room to the taller woman before going back to her bedroom. There she closed the door after entering and went to the bed cuddling with the teenager and her girlfriend.

"How was it?" Lauren asked low.

"Fine, I didn't let her stay in Y/N's room though." She spoke still with seriousness.

"Why not?"

"I don't know her, I don't want her in our baby's room." Camila was honest.

"You got attached to her." She chuckled low. "I'm glad I am not the only one."

"Shut up." She hugged the teenager and closed her eyes.

"Our baby." Lauren mumbled, closing her eyes.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

The latina just signed and relaxed, letting herself sleep again. Lauren felt herself smile and slowly she fell asleep with the one person she loved and the one she liked. That night went smoothly, or at least as smooth as possible, since after the sun rose, not even three houses after, Y/n woke up with the biggest headache ever, and with her stomach making weird noises. The teenager immediately stood up, but that only made her headache even worse. It felt like someone had shot her in the head and stabbed her before kicking it hard. It was pretty bad. Though, she managed to get to the bathroom and throw up on the toilet. Lauren, on her typical light sleep, heard it all and took a few moments to wake up before going to the teenager. Since it wasn't the first time that happened, she kneeled down by her side and grabbed her hair with one hand, while the other was rubbing her back.

"There, there sweetheart." She sighed.

Like all the other times, Y/n just continued to throw up with her eyes closed. She really liked drinking, but she hated the mornings after.

"Camila!" Lauren called, a little loud so her girlfriend would wake up.

"I'm up. I'm up." The woman still on the bed mumbled and slowly opened her eyes, stretching.

"God... How much did I..." Y/n tried to speak before having to throw up badly.

Camila entered the bathroom and picked up a glass putting some water on it. She drank it before putting in more water to give to the teenager. So she walked closer and crouched down caressing Y/n hair.

"You drank a lot baby, too much. I think it was worse than the first time it happened to us." Lauren answered, smiling weakly.

"But you are going to be just fine, me and Lolo will take care of you."