Chapter 32

As soon as the three were out of there, Y/n closed the door and squealed with excitement. Being alone, she let herself jump up and down quickly enthusiastically. She couldn't believe she was going to actually see three of her favorite singers. It was something so exciting that it made her humor lift up. So, for the rest of the day she wrote and drew about them before going on a long walk in the afternoon to calm down her excitement. But, as the night was approaching, the rush of dopamine and adrenaline flew through her veins. Earlier than needed, Y/n got ready. She left the hotel with only the basics of things she needed, and caught a bus, going to where she was happy to be. It took her around two hours to get there, more about five minutes walking to get to the building where fans were outside anxiously waiting to enter. Y/n walked to the backstage door, avoiding the crowd, and surprisingly there wasn't a guard outside to stop her from coming. That didn't really bother her, as she shrugged it off and just walked on the corridor. However, obviously the hallway wasn't going to be completely empty, and a guard quickly found her.

"Hey!" He called with an unhappy face. "What are you doing here? The entrance is on the other side." He walked to her quickly.

"Ally invited me to come." She said naturally. "She said I could meet her, Normani and Dinah before the concert."

"And why would I believe that?"

"Because it's the truth."

"Do you want me to tell you how many fans said the exact same thing?"

"A lot. But I have this." She stopped in front of him and showed him the paper Ally gave it to her.

The man passed his eyes in the paper less than a minute before he crossed his arms. "Out now."

"What? Why?" She frowned.

"That's fake. Get out."

"It's not."

"Young lady, I am not saying it again." He grabbed her arm harshly.

"Don't touch me!" She pushed him away quickly. "Call her, Ally and the others invited me."

"They are getting ready for the show. Cannot do that."

"Then you can make me leave." Y/n crossed her arms.

"Watch me." He pushed her before grabbing her arms again and pulling her to the door.

"Let me go!" The girl screamed a little, resisting and trying to get free.

"Quiet." He said seriously, pushing her more harshly.

"No!"

"Quiet!" He tried again, slapping the girl across the face. The poor man was tired of always doing that because of the fans, he was done with it. The girl closed her eyes as her face turned to the side. She stopped resisting just letting the man push her, but that was just for a few seconds before she closed her fist and punched him hard on his face with her free hand. The guard stumbled a little on his feet and backed off, groaning. "Now you've gone too far!" He shouted and walked to her, grabbing her hair.

The girl's gaze went to him, her expression was a serious one, her eyes off. Y/n didn't reach to the pain she was feeling with the man's actions, her brain didn't process it. Instead of screaming and pushing him away, she just took out the knife and stabbing him in his heart. As deep as she could. Just a few seconds, the man's hand left her hair and we drop out dead on the ground. Even so, the girl crouched down and continued to stab him repeatedly on his chest, an attack of pure violence. Afterwards, still not aware of what was happening, she cut his throat and pushed his pants down, cutting off the man's member as well. Only when the fans screams were heard, meaning one of the artists went on stage and the show started, Y/n was pulled back. Quickly she back off and looked around. Thankfully she was still alone, but there was a lot of blood and her clothes were slightly dirty, even if she was dressing black. For a few seconds the teenager stayed still before sighing and cleaning her mess a little. There was nothing she could do about the body, apart from taking the finger prints. So, like she did on the alley, last time she black out, she burned the man's skin where she thought it was needed before leaving to him like that. While walking away, she cleaned the knife and put the fabric around it, putting her back on her place right after. The first song was over when she got to the front of the stage. Nevertheless she enjoyed all the show, smiling and relaxing, forgetting about what she did, what happened. She just enjoyed it all the way through the end. By then, she couldn't stop the smile on her face and like the three women told her she went to backstage to meet them. Things were agitated and no one really stopped her, no one noticed her. People were walking around quickly, taking to each other, trying to solve something. That what the girl understood by watching them, but she didn't care. She just walked to the room the singers had to relax before and after the show. First she knocked but then she opened the door slightly and entered after. The room had a table with a mirror, makeup on it, then another table on the other side with food, a big couch, a small closet and the door which led to the bathroom. On the couch a Normani was on her phone, still with the clothes she wore to perform. Her gaze looked up and she smiled.