Chapter 14

At home, Camila greeted them and they talked about their afternoon, which was very interesting, and it did put a smile on Lauren's face. During the night, the teenager stayed with the women before going to sleep. Like the day before, she went to the school during the morning and during the afternoon, she helped Lauren with her song. It was actually very fun and it was Y/n dream since she loved to write and listen to music. At first she was quite nervous, but then she started to relax and enjoy it. So the two had a lot of fun and Lauren did finish her song. Of course when Camila found out about it, she immediately made Y/n help her as well. So she ended up, on Wednesday, helping Camila while the older went to the studio. The producers and manager liked the song and started working a bit more on it, the release date and the video clip. When she got home, she found the younger singer and her girlfriend watching a movie. It seemed like the teenager was starting to just be less defensive with the two. Even if at a simple comment the defenses would go back up again. The week continued to pass like that. One of those days, it was actually during the weekend, while Camila and Lauren were both in the studio, during the afternoon, the green-eyed woman was a little bored and opened the Google. Of course it was still open with the blog about her and Camila. Interested, Lauren started reading a bit of the old posts, until her attention turned to the most recent one, posted the day before.

That one, the raven haired woman paid the most attention to, reading it fully. It was surprising, as it was talking about her own process of composing music. It was very accurate, extremely accurate, which made her frown in curiosity and interest. No one from the public knew precisely how she would write her music, and that post knew more than what the public supposedly did know. After reading it, she leaned on her chair thinking about how that information got there. She wasn't mad, nor upset, just shocked. The only people that knew about how she wrote were her producers, Camila, and, the most recent one, Y/n. Lauren frowned. Y/n. She liked to draw and write. Those blogs sometimes had drawings, and the latest information was pretty much accurate. Information that only someone from the inside would be able to give away. Not being sure, but very much inclined to believe that it was Y/n's work, the woman stood up from her chair and walked out of her studio. While she walked in the hallway, she opened up the page on her phone, reading it again. She stopped in front of Camila's own room and knocked on the door, her expression filled with curiosity, but wanting some exterior opinion.

The door was opened and the younger latina smiled, kissing her girlfriend's lips for a few seconds. "Perfect timing, everyone went to grab something to eat." She pushed her inside.

"And you didn't want to get food?" Lauren gasped playful. "I am surprised, this is not my Camila." She laughed softly.

"Shut it." She glared playful at the older.

"Make me." She smiled playfully, almost forgetting her intention to go there in the first place.

The shorter one just raised an eyebrow and closed the door before pulling her girlfriend to a kiss while pushing her to lay down on the couch. Which meant they were in a hot make out session with Camila on top of her. Lauren melted a little with Camila's actions, kissing her back vigorously. But then it crossed her mind once more the post so she forced herself to cut the kiss and face Camila.

"Babe, babe, calm down." She giggled. "I have something I wanted to ask you."

"Now?" She pouted. "You know since Y/n is at our place we haven't been doing it as much and I miss you."

"Anyone can enter at any time, Camz." Lauren caressed her cheek. "I miss doing this with you, yes, very much, I am very needy but... Do you really want to risk it?"

"No." She mumbled but moved against her a little.

"For some reason I think your body doesn't agree with your mind." The older one smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why would you say that?" She continued to move on her lap before bending down and kissing Lauren's neck.

"I don't know..." She sighed and instinctively tilt her head for Camila. "Maybe because of your actions which are turning me on."

"You aren't stopping me." Her voice came with a cocky tone.

"Right." She pushed Camila away, facing her again. "Better?"

"No!" She whined loudly.

Lauren giggled. "Camz, I love you, but you have to hear me out." She sat down, hugging Camila with one arm and using the other to unlock her phone. "There is this blog, and it is pretty cool, talks about us, but knows too much."

The woman sat down better on the older woman's lap and hugged her looking at the phone. "So it's a fan blog, what's wrong with it?"

"Just see it by yourself. The last post."

Curious, Camila started reading it a little, but before she could finish it, there was a new post about her music process. So she picked the phone and started reading it both. Like her girlfriend, she frowned, shocked, since it was very true what was written but there was no way a fan could know such a thing. The older peeked on the phone, reading the post about Camila as well. That made her even more surprised. When she finished, she looked at her girlfriend.

"Not a normal fan blog. They know too much."

"I agree. Who is this person."

Lauren pretended to think for a second. "I have a wild guess. Y/N."

"Y/n?" She was curious. "Why?"

"She writes, and she draws, this blog has both. Besides, who has recently worked with both of us?"

"She did... But why would she post it without talking to us about it? She lives with us." Camila frowned a little confused.

"Well. She is a fangirl. Maybe she would be scared we would make her stop?"

"I mean.. the information isn't that bad, it's the truth but it's not that bad."

"I know. But it makes sense being her, right? I am not overlooking it, right?" The raven woman actually asked to be sure.

"I don't know. But I think we should talk to her because our managers may not like this kind of information getting out. And if it's her, I don't want her in trouble." Camila mumbled while thinking about the issue.

"Me neither. God, we finally started to get to know her a little, I don't want to blow it..."

"So we should talk to her, not accuse her of anything, since we can be wrong."

"Yes, of course. I mean this is just pure curiosity." She shrugged and locked her phone, putting it away.

"The site seemed popular though." The younger singer stated.

"Yeah I know. You should read the things before we get together. It's cute."

"You know what is cute?" She faced the woman sitting on her lap and getting closer.

"Hm, what is it?" Lauren smiled.

"Us cuddling."

The older one smiled more, hugging her girlfriend tightly. "That's actually really cute." she felt her girlfriend hug her kissing her neck a little but with no further intentions. "Oh, and tonight we might have a little fun."

"I'm excited to feel you touch again on my skin."

Lauren giggled and kissed her cheek. "You will feel it soon enough." She closed her eyes a little, just enjoying that little moment.

The younger sighed and just made both laid down cuddling with her girlfriend on the couch and staying as close as possible.