Chapter 27

Only when it was around five in the afternoon was when the teenager came to cuddle with the two women in the living room, watching a movie. Though, around the middle of the movie, Lauren got bored and excused herself to go call their managers so they could have a vacation as quick as possible, leaving Camila cuddled with Y/n, who didn't take her eyes off the television screen. As the minutes were passing, Camila's gaze would go to the younger sometimes. Her mind was still making her feel guilty about what happened and she couldn't shake those thoughts away, which were bothering a lot. The woman started thinking and didn't notice she was just staring at the girl she was cuddling with, not paying attention to the movie anymore. Feeling the woman's gaze on her, Y/n stayed very still. She did wait a couple of minutes before it started bothering her a little.

"The movie is on the television..." She whispered, finally facing her.

The singer blinked a few times and opened her mouth a little. "I'm sorry..." She smiled weakly and turned her gaze to the screen, getting a little worried.

The girl stayed quiet for a couple of moments. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, of course, why wouldn't it be." She forced a small smile looking at her.

"You were staring at me. I thought something could have been bothering you." She shrugged.

The older one in the living room stayed silent pretending to watch the movie. For a few minutes only the sound of the television was heard, but Camila turned her gaze to the younger again.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

Y/n frowned a little and looked at her. "For what?"

"Yesterday..."

"Yesterday..." She mumbled thinking, before she realized. "O-Oh..." The girl looked away, and moved a little on her spot.

"It was a thing of the moment Y/n I'm so sorry... I got it carried away and you were there and I couldn't help it. A-and then you ..." She felt tears in her eyes. "It was my fault so I'm sorry." She cleaned her face.

"It's not... It's not your fault." She looked at her again. "I-I got carried as well... I-I know I am not ready for... I-Intimacy while sober but..." She looked down and shrugged. "It h-happened..."

Camila hugged the girl and pulled her to her lap closing her eyes. "I'm sorry."

Y/n felt herself tense up a little. Though, after a few moments she relaxed, telling herself everything was fine, and she wasn't in danger. Because of it, she leaned against Camila and hugged her back.

"It wasn't your fault..." She whispered.

"It was."

"It wasn't." She insisted, looking at the movie.

The woman just stayed silent and hugged the younger woman, closing her eyes.

Y/n looked at her and hesitantly caressed her cheek. "It's okay. I'm not upset, I'm good now. It's fine."

"I just want you to be good, and happy, and not upset with me and Lolo."

"I'm not upset with you." She shook her head no.

"Are you sure?" She opened her eyes and looked at her worried.

"I am. I am not upset." She gave her a small smile.

"Okay." She smiled a little in relief and didn't let her go.

Y/n looked at the television, and for a few minutes there was silence. "All this time you felt guilty about what happened...?"

"I am guilty for what happened."

"If we trace back the events... I was the one who went to see you both in the first place."

"I was the one who caused you to have the episode."

"I should have not joined you in the first place." She insisted. "If it was anyone's fault... It was mine."

"You are a teenage sweetie, we're curious, and let your body act towards what you want at the moment." She caressed her hair. "It was not your fault."

Y/n tensed up a little. "It was my fault." She whispered weakly, listening to the voices.

"It was not your fault. Okay? I will repeat it a million times if needed. It was not your fault, it was not your fault, it was not your fault, it was not your fault, it was not..."

"It was always my fault." She started shaking a little.

"Y/n, sweetie look at me." The latina made the teenager face her better. "Things like this will happen, we are both to blame, but you didn't know you would have that reaction. And it's okay, me and Lolo will always be here for you and support you. No matter if you close up, ignore us, or just do a bad thing. We are a family now, and you are our beautiful baby. So I don't want you to blame yourself for any of your mental health issues, because that is not your fault. That's part of who you are, and we love you like that."

Y/n listened to her words very attentively. She was looking at Camila with a sad expression, even a scared one. Her eyes slowly filled with tears, but she wasn't going to cry. The teenager looked down, cleaning her face quickly while playing with her fingers. She wanted to believe Camila's words, and part of her did. Part of her believed they cared and loved her, part of her didn't want to blame herself for what she couldn't control, part of her just wanted to let it be. But the other, the voices, were telling her the opposite. And the voices were the ones who always were with her no matter what, even if they weren't good. Even so, the girl leaned more towards Camila, cuddling her and staying as close as she could. The woman embraced her daughter more and closed her eyes trying to pass the comfort the girl needed at the moment. She meant every word and just wished Y/n would let herself see it. And maybe one day she would.

"Okay, I think I've solved everything..." Lauren trailed off once she noticed the two cuddling each other. She had finally ended the call with the managers. "Did I kiss something?" She asked low.

"We were just talking about yesterday. Our baby needs some true love now."

Lauren nodded her head and without any other word she walked to them. The singer sat on the couch and hugged both Y/n and her girlfriend. Camila leaned against the older of the three and made the girl sit between the two still hugging her.

"We love you Y/n." Lauren whispered to the teenager, kissing her head.

"We really do." The other singer added and did the same.

"Thank you." Y/n whispered the lowest she could.

The three continued to cuddle, the singers making sure Y/n was the most cozy and snuggled as possible. They watched another movie before the three went to make dinner. Camila made Y/n stay with them and tried her best to make her smile and laugh. Lauren was trying as well, putting on the mother figure to make the teenager feel the most love possible. And she was feeling the love, and for a few moments she let herself feel the love. They all ate together, and Lauren told them about their vacation. They were going on the next Wednesday, since that was when the raven haired woman was able to convince the managers. They were going to be a whole week out, which was amazing. Lauren did tell them they would stay at a hotel, and none of the fans would know they traveled. Afterwards, the family went to the living room and watched some television before all going to sleep. Like the promise, the singers sang to Y/n until she fell asleep before going to their bed and did the same. That night, the teenager actually stayed in her bedroom sleeping, and only woke up around the middle of the next morning, where she spent more time away from the singer. It wasn't on purpose, she was just talking with her girlfriend, telling her about the vacation, and writing on her blog. The singer's didn't insist much on her to cuddle with them, but they still wanted her to do it. In their opinion, they had improved so much lately on their relationship with Y/n, and that was just great. They were really happy.