Chapter 7

That Friday night was awful for everyone, and what was supposed to be a relaxing day, the weekend, wasn't. Y/n didn't leave her room, not once on Saturday, fearing the two women. And due to that Lauren just felt worse about what she did, so her girlfriend spent her day trying to comfort her while sometimes going to check on the teenager, even if it was no use to try to talk with her. During the night from Saturday to Sunday, the two women and Camila had to comfort the older until she finally fell asleep before doing the same. But as for the teenager and couldn't sleep. Around three in the morning she had a nightmare and woke up extremely scared in her bedroom. Not being able to spend another minute in that house, she quickly dressed something black and not normal, so it wouldn't call attention. Carefully she left the bedroom and got her keys and some money of her own, before leaving the house as well. Even if she was a minor, the girl went to a bar and drank trying to forget her problems. With a slight self control problem, Y/n got drunk and continued to drink even so. She only left the bar when it was time for it to close, so around glad past six, more close to seven. Completely wasted, the teenager made her eyes home taking one hour and half to get there. But she couldn't care less and just entered the penthouse shutting the door with perhaps too much noise, but it only made her giggle.

On the bed, Lauren woke up in a jump. Since she was a light sleeper, that scared her and she looked around several times before realising she was in her bedroom. Intrigued, Lauren quickly left the bedroom and walked out, dressing ehr robe since she wasn't exactly wearing that many clothes. The woman quickly went downstairs where she found Y/n.

"Y/n? What the hell are you doing here?" The woman yawned, and looked at her clothes. "Why are you wearing that and... What is this smell!?"

"Hi mom." She joked and giggled and stumbled on her feet walking. "Morning!" She said a little too loud.

"Oh my God Y/n are you drunk?" Lauren walked to her. "And shhh Camila is still sleeping, don't speak too loud."

"Sshhh." She laughed softly.

"Oh you are so drunk. And you smell like a man that just left the bar. God." She put her hands on her shoulder. "Who gave you permission to go out and drink, you aren't even legally allowed to drink!"

"Don't yell at mom." The younger scolded the woman. "It's your fault." She closed her eyes a little and opened them again. "Since when are like three of you?"

"I am not yelling. And stop calling me..." She sighed. "Alright, okay... Oh God... Camila!"

The girl jumped a little and ended up losing her balance falling back, which made her groan. "Mom!"

"Jesus." The woman sighed and grabbed both her arms, pulling her up.

Though since the girl was up she couldn't stand up straight and fell towards the woman giggling.

Lauren just took a step back and hugged her by the waist. "Cabello, get your Latin ass here right now!"

Y/n covered her mouth and looked at her seriously. "Don't yell. My head hurts." She giggled. "You're pretty."

"What is it!?" A groan was heard before Camila showed up on the stairs and walked to them. "Why is Y/n awake already? And dressed like that?"

"Nooo don't tell her mom it's a secret!" Y/n giggled.

Lauren grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away. "She is drunk, completely wasted."

"You are a bad mother." The younger mumbled unhappy.

"Oh my God really?" She got closer immediately.

"Yes, yes really." The older sighed.

"Y/n, you can not drink." She held the younger's hand and pulled her to the stairs carefully.