Chapter 29

The next morning, Lauren asked for room service, and tried to wake up the teenager, for her to eat. No answer came from the bedroom, and the door was locked . The woman gave up after a few minutes and just went to wake up her girlfriend. Both ate together and decided to go for a walk around the city, kind of a date. They got dressed and left. It was very good for both, and luckily didn't get recognized by anyone in the city, which was very relaxing. Just like a couple, they walked, talked, and had a romantic lunch. It just was perfect for both, and the singers were able to relax. Around five, half past five they returned to the bedroom to check on Y/n. While Camila went to get a massage, the green-eyed woman went to their hotel room. She was happy about the day she had, but that happiness died when she saw the blond woman in front of their hotel bedroom door.

"Alexa? What are you doing here?" She approached the girl unhappy.

"I came to check on Y/n, she hasn't answered my calls or messages. I'm worried." She looked at the woman. "Was she out with you? Is she coming back now? Can't you buy her a phone so I can actually talk to her and not through the computer?"

"Camila and I left together, Y/n was in her room. She has a phone, just doesn't use it."

"She isn't answering me, I have been calling her all day." The woman looked at the door. "Are you sure she is in there, she never ignores me and not once she was online today."

"Yes... I am sure." Lauren nodded and walked to the door. "I'm pretty sure she is there." She took her card out.

"The cleaning lady said the room was empty when she cleaned it after lunch."

"What?" The woman frowned and opened the door. "Are you sure about it?"

"Yes, she saw me knocking on the door about half an hour ago and told me that. I came back again but nothing."

"Probably she just went for a walk. You can go do whatever you want, you don't need to stay." She said harshly.

"I want to wait for her." She walked closer to the door to enter.

Lauren turned around, stopping her. "You don't need to. Or should I remember that you made her come later and got drunk in the room yesterday!?"

"Lauren she wasn't drunk, and what makes you think I made her drink?"

"Because you are a bad influence on her. Her and I had made rules, with Camila as well."

"You don't know me Lauren." Alexa defended herself.

"Exactly. I don't know you!"

"So try to get to know me, I know you will love me."

"I love Y/n, you I will never."

The woman smirked and pulled the older woman to a kiss without letting her process it. Lauren couldn't even think. She froze in her place. The blond woman just closed her eyes and used her hand to caress the woman's cheek. The elevator door opened and Y/n quickly left it being followed by Camila. The latina had caught the teenager going back to her bedroom after she spent her time exploring the whole hotel while listening to music. At first the woman was confused and slightly annoyed with the younger disobeying again, but since she was ignored and Y/n seemed not alright in her presence she got worried. So both made their way to the elevator, with the singer trying to make Y/n speak and apologizing a little for the night before. Of course that matter was quickly forgotten when both stepped out of the elevator and saw the scene. Y/n neutral expression turned into one of shock, the girl froze in the middle of the hallway, as her mouth slightly opened a little. Broken by the scene, her eyes filled with tears. Noticing the girl was frozen, shocked, she followed her gaze. The latina immediately grabbed her phone tight in her hand having a lot of feelings with the situation. She was angry and hurt at the same time.