Chapter 48

It seemed like it wouldn't end. Y/n felt her body being handled in every way, being touched like it was just an object. Tears would roll down her cheeks until it just stopped. The pain was just too much, and not only the physical, but also the emotional. The girl could swear she was safe from him, safe from that life, but somehow her foster father figured out a way to get to her again. He came again, he kidnapped her, he made her his prisoner again. It was almost like an impossible fate, but it did happen. Hope, was the little voice inside her head telling her that, eventually, Camila and Lauren would find her, and she would get back to them. Not even a day had passed and she was already missing them.

After the man was finished and satisfied with himself, Y/n couldn't even feel her own body. He picked her up and carried her to her room, the white room. Arthur laid Y/n down on the bed and left her alone. The girl was staring at some point in the wall, not crying anymore, not shaking, not feeling anything. Just staring. And as the day went on, she just kept staring, as her body would slowly, very slowly, heal itself.

The day that came after was actually peaceful. Perhaps the father was being merciful and let her rest, or maybe he was busy doing whatever he would do. Y/n didn't know, she couldn't even tell the time except when Arthur would come to give her some food. The day was just blant. Not for the five women though. Obviously, they noticed Y/n was missing, and their worry was over the roof. Of course, Camila and Lauren were more worried than the other three, even if Dinah was so close to being equally concerned. Ally tried to calm them down as Lauren would be freaking out each hour that passed. Camila would try to be like Ally, to help Lauren and even Dinah, but deep inside she was freaking out as well. Y/n was their girl, adopted, but even more than that. Both Lauren and her got attached, both Lauren and her really liked the younger. Love. They loved her, and she was gone. The worst was that it wasn't the first time something like that happened. No, Y/n ran away before, but unlike the first time, she didn't take anything with herself. Maybe she just got lost, or just needed a little more time for herself. Hope, the five were hopeful that was the case.

Not quite. The day passed and the next came, and still, no sign of Y/n. Nothing. The five singers were beyond concerned, and went to the police. Normani was the one who talked to the cops, while Ally would calm her friends down. Everything had to go in secret so neither Camila nor Lauren would show up on the news about their lost adopted teenager. Because of that, the police had to work slower and be way more careful. Lauren was pissed off and blasted on one of the poor interns. Camila tried to stop her, so did Ally, but the raven haired woman just busted to him and left the station alone. Y/n was gone, again, and she couldn't take it. She needed Y/n, she wanted her safe, she wanted her with them. That day, Lauren only returned to the hotel when the sun was rising again.

She wasn't the only one staying awake for endless hours. Y/n didn't seem to be able to sleep, even if she tried. She would close her eyes, and or the figure of her foster father would show up, or the couple that adopted her would appear. Either way, it was too painful. The day prior was slow, but that one was the opposite. By the morning, around seven, Arthur came down and gave Y/n some food before ordering her to follow him. She fought it, she gave him some attitude, but that was the wrong option. The teenager ended up getting punished. The black room was the one she stayed for that day. And even the next. Naked, cold, hungry, hurting, Y/n couldn't do anything but suffer.

As the days went by, things didn't go through the best path. Y/n would fight when she had the strength, try to come up with an escape plan, figuring out how to break him before she was broken. But Arthur knew the teenager too well, he knew what to do, how to manipulate her, how to break her slowly and painfully. And that's exactly what he started doing. As usual, every two nights, Y/n would be taken to the red room and would get raped. Since the first couple of nights she would fight, the man would drug her. Due to that, in the mornings, she would have an extreme hangover, and that was exactly what he wanted. With the bad disposition of Y/n, Arthur could make her do what he wished in order for the pain and nausea to stop. That's basically how it went for a week and a half. Only then Y/n started to stop fighting before getting raped. But did that mean she would completely stop fighting? Not at all, she would still do such, and would get punished severely, staying in the cold black room.