𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

•Maya's POV•

I was super happy today. Today marked 6 months of our marriage. But at the same time I was nervous. In 6 months Adi would most-likely divorce me. I don't know if he will or won't because he isn't in a relationship with Ayesha but at the same time he doesn't have feelings for me. I don't even think he remembers that today is our 6 month anniversary. He didn't say anything this morning and just left for work. This past week he has been coming home late and leaving earlier like he used to. He just texts to me to eat dinner and go to sleep. He doesn't act like what he was the past 2 months. What if he seriously does want to divorce me? Just thinking about that makes me want to die.

• • • • •

Penthouse

I opened the penthouse door as I had just arrived back from college. I let out a deep sigh knowing it was finally the weekend which meant no more lectures for two days. I had came home at 6 p.m. today because Shreya invited me to her house, to meet her parents. I knew nothing special would happen today even if it was our 6 month anniversary so I had agreed and went with her.

I closed the door and turned around to go upstairs when I saw rose petals on the floor. When I had left to college this wasn't here. "Mary aunty." I called out. She didn't respond and the whole house was silent. "Mary aunty!" Still no response. I looked down and saw a card folded on the rose petals trail. I picked it up and opened it to see if something was written inside it. And there was.

Follow these petals and you'll be led to your first gift. - A

• • • • •

Penthouse: Maya's Room

Gift? For me? And who is A? Only one way to find out. Out of curiosity I followed the rose petals which led up the stairs and to my room. I opened my room door slowly, thinking someone was going to scare me. I looked inside and saw more rose petals leading towards my bed. I followed them and saw a box beautifully wrapped, on my bed which was surrounded by rose petals. I gently picked up the box and opened it neatly.

I opened the box and saw a gorgeous black saree. It also had matching black block heels. Then there was also jewelry which matched the saree's embroidery. Another folded card was attached to the saree. So I lightly picked it up and opened it.

I love seeing the color black on you and sarees on you.
In exactly one hour at 7, a car will come and pick you up. Which only then you'll get your next gift.
Until then get ready, hopefully in this black saree. Dying to see you in it. - A

A!? Is Adi A? His name does start with an A. Maybe he is trying to surprise me for our 6 month anniversary! I should get ready. Even I can't wait to see him.

If he wants me to wear this black saree, I'll wear it! I draped this beautiful black saree on me. It had a simple black spaghetti straps blouse which had a deep back with a black underskirt. The petticoat was simple black net cloth with a golden border. I then did some light makeup and left my hair down, not wanting to do anything to it. I wore the matching heels and the matching simple, golden jewelry. And I was done with 15 minutes to spare which I used to just overthink about if Adi is doing this for me or not.

• • • • •

Penthouse

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara