𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

•Maya's POV•

Business Party Hall

The car stopped in front of a luxurious building, with cameras snapping pictures everywhere. My heart starting beating faster after seeing the crowd. I've never seen such big of a crowded crowd. "Just follow my lead and ignore the paparazzi." I heard Adi say. I nodded and he got out of the car. Is he leaving me? Never mind, because he came and opened the door for me. I stepped out and camera's starting flashing, making me go blind. Adi put his hand on my uncovered back. God why did I wear this dress! His cold hand sent shivers throughout my body, making goosebumps arise throughout my body. I looked at his face from the corner of my eye and saw him looking straight.

We started walking towards the doors and the paparazzi were asking questions such as "Who is she?" "Is she your girlfriend?" "Did you and Ayesha breakup?" etc etc. The world knows about them? But he ignored them and didn't look at them. Dang, he a professional at this, while I was looking down.

We passed the corridors and entered the hall and let me tell you, wow! This place was just wow. It was humongous with chandeliers everywhere. People dressed up in expensive clothing, with drinks in their hands. Light music in the background. A food court area and a bar.

Adi still had his hand on my back, giving me chills. A male who looked as if he was in his late 40s, came towards us. "Welcome Mr. Malhotra. Glad you could make it." he said and shook Adi's hand. "Pleasure is ours, Mr. Pratap." Oh, so this guy is the host of the party. "And this beautiful lady is..?" he said looking at me. "My PA." Adi answered, which felt like someone slapped me. "Thank you for coming..." he said, I think asking for my name. "Maya." I shook his hand after taking Adi's permission through his eyes. "I'll go check on the other guests. Please enjoy yourselves tonight." he said and left.

Adi started talking with another business man, which made me so bored. Sidharth came towards us with a girl, when the businessman left. "What took you guys so long? Never mind, it was mom right?" he said coming. "Yup, like always." Adi said. "Oh god, Maya you look gorgeous." Sidharth said, to which I smiled at and said 'thank you'. The girl who was next to him, was wearing a green knee-length off-shoulder dress, looking amazing. She elbowed Sidharth and he looked at her and said "Oh yea! Maya meet Sia, my girlfriend and date tonight. And Sia meet Maya, Adi's wife." Sidharth introduced us. "Hi Maya, heard many great things about you but never got the chance to meet you." Sia said. "Hi." I replied.

We all were conversing and turns out Sia is actually very kind and nice to talk too. "And here comes the devil." Sidharth said looking over. Me and Sia both looked over and saw Ayesha in a blue knee-length glittery dress, coming towards us. This can't get any worse, right? "Adi baby!" she squealed and hugged Adi tightly, kissing his cheek. Change of words, it just got worse. It was like getting stabbed with a needle, seeing this. "Oh and look you brought the gold digger along." she said giving me a disgusting, hateful look. I looked down, controlling my tears. "What the fuck!? You can't fucking call her a gold digger when you are one." Sidharth whisper-yelled. "She even made this idiot friend of yours fall in her trap too." Ayesha said hysterically laughing. "Ayesha don't start shit here." Adi said. "Babe, why did you bring her along? Now eveyrone will know..she is your wife!" Ayesha said, whispering the last part. "I brought her as my PA first of all. So you don't need to create a scene." Adi explained.

She burst into laughter and said "Please! Personal assistant!" Sidharth and Sia were glaring at her. "Her standard is even lower then a PA." Ayesha said with venom. It's getting worse and worse. "Your not going to fucking stop your "girlfriend" who is abusing your wife through words!" Sidharth said too Adi. "Ayesha! Just stop. Not here!" Adi said. My husband's friend had too tell him to make his girlfriend stop. "Not anywhere!" Sidharth added. "We'll see!" Ayesha said with a smirk. Oh how much I wanted too rip her hair out. 'What has happened to you!?'