𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

•Maya's POV•

Penthouse: Library

"There you are! I've been trying to find you everywhere and over here you have your head stuck in a book." I looked up and saw Adi walking towards me. I was confused so I put my book down and stood up. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work? It's only 3 p.m." "Do you not like your husband coming to see you?" he said in a fake hurt tone. "Adi tell me!" I groaned. "I had some time to spare so I thought to spend it with you." "Finally you remember you have a wife. All day you're busy with work and never have any time to spend with your wife." I dramatically said. "Oh god! Not you now! Weren't Sidharth and mom not enough that you're also like them. You've spent way to much time with Sidharth and mom." "At least they aren't like you and give their life partners their time. And you on the other hand think about work all day long. You know you should've just married your work instead!"

"So my wife wants my time?" I nodded and he said "If my wife wants my time, I'll give her my time." he said, putting his has around my waist. "No! I don't want your time now." I said, pushing his hands off of me. "Why do you get mad so easily!? I swear every women does." he groaned. "Because I'm a wife!" I said with a grin. "Don't get mad at your poor husband! You know I'm working for our future and our kids future. And I've earned so much that not only them but there kids kids won't even have to work and can have a life full of luxuries. But I do give you all of my spare time. I've just had a lot of workload over me since the past one week for a special project." "I understand. I know you try your best. But if you don't spend time with me how will our kids be born, let alone their kids kids. The money is a waste then." Then it hit me what I had just said.

I looked over and saw Adi smirking. You're so stupid Maya! "If that's what you're worried about then I have a lot of free time today. I can make love to you until I impregnate you." I gasped at what he shamelessly said and hit his chest flabbergasted. "Don't hit me wifey. If you hit your own husband, how will he make love to you?" "Your so shameless Adi!" I said, turning red. "I can show you how much more shameless I am!" he said smirking.

He pinned me to the bookshelf with a huge smirk. He leaned towards me, about to kiss me when his phone rang. I started laughing and he said "Why god! Every time I'm being romantic with my wife someone always comes in the way!" "Pick up the phone hubby." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He gave me a pissed of look and picked up the phone. I played with the buttons of his shirt while he was on the call. The other person on the line was talking and I could see Adi's face turning strict. "Ok, we're coming."

He cut the call and I looked up at him confused. I slid my hands off of him and asked "Coming?" "Maya come. We need to go." I followed him outside and asked "Where?" "Malhotra Mansion." he said and sat inside the car. I quickly sat inside the car, thinking it's serious. "What happened?" I asked. He didn't say anything and just drove. Why do I feel like something bad happened?

• • • • •

Malhotra Mansion: Living Room

We had reached Malhotra Mansion in a hurry and we're now going inside. I just hope nothing happened to mumma and papa. We stepped inside the house and Adi held my hand, going towards the living room. He had a very cold look on his face.

When we entered the living room we saw many different people. I could see mumma and papa's faces. I even saw Sidharth bhai. Then there were three backs facing us. "They're here." papa said. Those three people turned towards us, shocking me to the core. I didn't expect them to be here. It was mother and father plus Rohan. Mother and father were looking at me as if they were going to kill me while Rohan was looking at me with pity.

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें