𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

•Maya's POV•

Penthouse: Kitchen

I was cutting some vegetables for dinner as Mary aunt had left early, lost in Adi's thoughts. Everything between us was better then ever. We would talk to each other more often. He'd arrive from work on time and would eat dinner with me. He'd even take me out sometimes if he arrived early. And I was happy he had forgotten about Ayesha. But I was still worried on if he'd still divorce me in a few months.

"Ow-" I was so lost in my thoughts that I cut my finger while cutting the vegetables. I held my finger which was oozing out blood. Tears started blurring my vision after seeing my finger. "What the fuck Maya!" In an instant someone grabbed my finger lightly. I looked up with tears in my eyes and saw Adi looking at my finger with worry in his eyes. When did he come? 'Stop thinking about that right now!' He promptly put my finger full of blood under the water.

"Shit." he muttered. He then took out the first aid kit in the kitchen and made me sit on the island chair. "Couldn't you have been more careful while cutting!" he yelled at me while putting the antibiotic ointment on a cotton ball. I hissed when the cotton ball touched the cut on my finger. "Who told you to cut the vegetables!" he again yelled, applying the bandage on my finger cautiously. I was just looking at the care and worry in his eyes during the whole process.

"There!" Adi said and closed the first aid kit. He looked up at me and forwarded his finger to my face. He then wiped my tears that had fell, with his finger. "Where we're you lost cutting the vegetables!?" he exclaimed. How do I tell him I was lost in his thoughts. I didn't say anything and just looked down at the bandage. He let out a sigh and asked "Where is Mary aunty?" "She..had to leave early." I answered, playing around with my finger. I then got up and went back inside the kitchen to cut the rest of the vegetables. I picked up the knife and instantly it was out of my hand. I looked up and saw Adi holding the knife. "Seriously? You're not going to cut or cook anything." he said. "But dinner isn't-" "You can sit and I'll cook." I looked at him horrified and quickly shook my head. The last time he had cooked it turned out very bad. "That's so rude! I'm such a good cook. But fine, I'll order pizza." Thank god he isn't cooking.

Soon the pizza came and we ate it while talking about many things. I still couldn't apprehend the worry and care I had seen in his eyes. It was the care I had craved for. The care and worry he has for me is making me fall for him harder. I was falling in love with him.

•   •   •   •   •

Penthouse: Library

It was early in the morning and I had gotten up early even though I don't have to go to college today. I'm so restless that I can't fully sleep now a days. I'm always lost in Adi's thoughts. I wasn't sure if I was in love with him or not but I had a very strong liking towards him which felt like love.

I heard someone clear there throat. I looked over from my book, and saw Adi there. He was ready in work clothes. He goes to work even on weekends. Can't this man just take a break ever! "Good morning.." I lightly said. "Good morning." he responded back. "Do you..need anything?" I asked as he came to the library early in the morning. "I..no. Just wanted to tell you that we'll go out for dinner tonight." Is he taking me on a date!?! 'Nod before he leaves without your answer!' I quickly nodded and he nodded back. "Bye.." I uttered. "Hm bye." he said and left.

So you're telling me Adi is indirectly taking me on a date! I can't believe that! That means he also has feelings for me. I don't know about love but he has some type of feelings for me or why would he be taking me out. I did my little happy dance and squealed happily. 'Maya, don't waste time. Go find an outfit for tonight.' I can't look bad tonight! It's my first date with Adi. Well my first date in general but still! I'm so excited for tonight!