𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

•Maya's POV•

Maya's House

I slowly peaked out the window curtains and tried to see if his car was still here. I didn't find his car nor did I find him. I let out a breath full of relief and went towards the door. I made sure Advik was still asleep before opening the door. It was now night time and Adi had been sitting in his car all day long. I didn't allow Advik to go outside to play and didn't go outside myself. I didn't want to see him. My heart yearned to see him though but my mind told me not to. If I would see him and talk to him, I'd melt in his words. I don't want to melt again. It would effect all of us.

I exited the house and a smile lit my face when I saw the beautiful rain. I stuck my hand out, letting it get wet. Rain made me feel so peaceful. I stepped out the shed and ran down the three steps, getting wet. I went towards the middle of the grass and started jumping around. I opened my arms and spun around in the rain with my head facing the sky. Whenever it rains I forget all of my worries and tensions, and just mix in with the rain. I love rain so much because it has so many different emotions in it. Happiness, sadness, love, betrayal. Everything.

While I was spinning around my foot slipped because of rain and I was about to fall. I tightly closed my eyes, waiting for the pain. But instead I felt to arms wrap around my waist. I held onto the muscular shoulders tightly and opened my eyes. I then met with those light brown orbs who had gave me so much love but had also betrayed me. We were stuck in that position. Neither of us wanted to let each other go. "I had promised you that I'd never let you fall. And I'll keep that promise even after my death." My heart was beating very fast.

I got up and got out of his hold after hearing his words. "But you broke all the other promises. This promise doesn't mean anything when you broke the others. This promise will also be broken soon." I coldly said. A few tear drops fell onto my cheekbones but mixed in with the rain. "They weren't meant to be broken..." he whispered. "But you still broke them!" I said with pain. "I promise that I'll fix all those mistakes and fulfill those promises this time. Just give me a chance." I shook my head vigorously and said "Giving you a chance for that is like giving you a chance to break me again." He closed his eyes and I saw he was fully wet because of the rain. He opened his eyes and I turned around to leave. "Could you at least give me a towel to dry myself up with." I didn't look back at him and said "The towel's are inside." I wasn't cold-hearted.

I walked inside and knew he was following me. I closed the door once he entered and went to get a towel. When I returned back with it, I saw him looking around the house with amusement. He was looking at the wall, confusing me. I looked over where he was looking and saw the picture of me and Advik when he was first born. I quickly looked away and walked towards him. "Here." He looked at me and then the towel. He took the towel while looking at me and started drying his hair with the towel. He wasn't wearing his coat and was just wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I could see his muscles bulging out of his shirt.

In these past 5 years he has managed his body even more. Imagine his chest. 'Shut up and stop staring at him!' I looked up and saw him smirking at me. He caught me staring, didn't he!? I have very bad luck with checking him out. He handed me the towel back and I placed it on the sofa. "Where is Adv-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand, hearing his loud voice. I didn't want Advik to wake up.

"Shhh! He's asleep. Don't wake him up. It takes forever to make him fall asleep." I whisper-yelled. He was staring into my eyes and I realized our position. I quickly took my hand off his mouth and averted my gaze from him. "My clothes are still wet. If I wait for them to dry like this it will take all night." All night! I can't let him stay in wet clothes all night. He'll catch a cold. "Give me your clothes and I'll put them in the dryer." I said without looking at him. I made him follow me to the guest room and left his towel there. "You can use that bathroom and freshen up." I said, taking his clothes.