𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

•Maya's POV•

College

We had came back from Greece and today was my first day back at college. I went towards Shreya, who was talking to another student. By the time I reached her the student had left. I thought to surprise her as I didn't tell her I was back. I jumped on her from the back and said "Hi Shreyu!" She turned around and a huge smile lit her face. "Maya!!" She tightly hugged me in excitement, making me laugh. "I'm so happy you're back!" she said, breaking the hug. "Me too!" "Really!? You don't miss Greece and alone time with your Adi." she teased. I smacked her arm and said "Speaking of Greece. You were in on this plan and still didn't tell me." "It was a surprise Maya. He had told me not to tell you. Sorry." "I'll forgive you this time but never hide anything from me." I said, pointing my finger at her. "I won't!" she said.

"So-" Someone suddenly hugged me, cutting Shreya off. "I didn't know you were coming today." Veer said, breaking the hug. "Hi to you too." I said messing his hair up. "Maya!" he groaned. Shreya did the same and said "Don't Maya her! And anyways you look more cute like this." "Then I'll have messy hair everyday." Veer said, grinning. I laughed at them, breaking their moment. "Don't break our moment when you had 100 of these on your honeymoon." I was about to hit her when the bell rang. "Saved by the bell!" she said sheepishly.

•   •   •   •   •

I was waiting for the car as the classes had finished. "So!" Shreya said. "So?" I asked, confused. "So, how was the honeymoon?" she asked with a grin. "Good." I said, confused on why she was grinning. "Did you guys do it?" "It..? SHREYA!" I started hitting her and she said "Seems like you did!" I kept hitting her with my book when she said "Ok stop it lady Jackie Chan. Look who's here." I then looked over where she was pointing and saw Adi leaning against the car, with shades and his sleeves rolled up. I forgot Shreya was by me and started staring at Adi. 'Staring or checking him out?' "Oh ho!" Shreya said elbowing me. I glared at her and she said "Go!" I nodded and walked towards him.

"You came..where's driver kaka?" I asked. "So you don't want to see your husband. Could've just said so. I'll go and tell driver kaka to come get you." he said, opening his car door. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. "Stop! I was just saying that so no one would see you with me and get suspicious." I explained. "Let them get suspicious. I'm here to pick up my wife. I'm not doing something illegal." he said pulling me towards him. "Adi.." I whispered, trying to get out of his hold before someone would come. We heard throat clearing and he quickly let go off me. We looked over and saw Shreya and Veer looking at us with a tantalizing smile.

I adjusted myself and looked away. They walked towards us and Shreya said "Hello Adi." "Hi." Adi said, scratching his neck. "So!" "So?" Adi said. "No more so's! Whenever she says so it's always something dumb." I said. "So!" Veer said. I groaned and they both said "So!" again. "So when have you decided to make me a massi!?" I choked on my saliva and Adi started coughing. "And me a mausa, ew! I'm good as a mamu." Veer said. "Let's go." I said to Adi. "In such a hurry to make me a massi and him a mamu?" I hit her with my hands and quickly sat in the car. I didn't know what was taking Adi so long but he finally came and sat inside.

•   •   •   •   •

Car

"Adi, why did you come pick me up from college today? Is kaka alright?" I asked, restless for kaka. "My caring wife, don't worry. Kaka is fine. From now on I'm going to pick and drop you off at your college." "But everyone is going to start getting suspicious and start asking who you are." "Then tell them you're married and that to Aditya Malhotra." I looked up at him, shocked. "But media-" "What about them? Anyone can shut their mouth with money." he said. "Maya you're my wife and no one can change that." he said. I smiled and looked out the window.