𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

•Maya's POV•

5 Years Later

Maya's House

"Advik! I'm telling you to wake up for the last time or else you'll miss your school bus!" I yelled, packing his backpack. "Two minutes mumma!" "That's all I've been hearing since the past 10 minutes. Two minutes, two minutes, two minutes!" I muttered. I looked at the time and my eyes widened. I went to our room and saw him peacefully sleeping on the bed. I restricted myself from smiling at his cute face. "Advi! If you don't get up in the next 5 seconds, I'm going to leave you alone and go to work." "5...4...3...2...-" "1!" he excitedly said, sitting up.

I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "Good morning my baby!" I said, peppering kisses all over his face. He giggled and said "Stop mumma! It's tickling me!" he said in his cute voice. I left a long kiss on his cheek and looked at him. "Ok ok! Now come on. Get up and get inside the shower. You need to go to school." He groaned and said "Why do they make school so early!? Don't they know your Advi needs a good amount of sleep." I laughed at his annoyed face and said "We'll tell them to change the school hours! For now hurry up!" He jumped out of the bed, into my arms and ran inside the bathroom.

"I have packed everything. Eat your whole lunchbox and show your homework to your teacher, okay? And don't trouble any kids." He nodded his little head and I saw the bus stop. I bent down and kissed his face and said "Bye! Mumma will come pick you up from school." "Bye mumma!" he said happily. He was about to go but I held his arm. "You forgot something." I said, wiggling my eyebrows. He thought and hit his head. He kissed both my cheeks and forehead, making me smile. "Bye mumma!" I waved at him as he jumped onto the bus.

I got up as the bus went out of view and looked at my watch. "Oh god!" I said and ran back inside the house. I grabbed my bag and car keys. I locked the house and ran towards my car, turning it on. 'Maya hurry up or else you'll face your boss's wrath.' Like I'll let him yell at me!

• • • • •

A. Corporations

"Hi Maya!" I waved at one of my colleagues while I got inside the elevator in a hurry. I hurriedly pressed the top floor button and waited to reach there. When finally the elevator stopped I got out of it, walking towards his office. I slightly opened his office door and peaked inside. I saw him inside and he looked a bit pissed off. I knew I shouldn't be here so I thought to silently leave when he said "Come inside Maya." I mentally hit my head and walked inside.

"Good morning..sir." He raised his eyes up from the file at me and said "Seriously Maya! I told you not to call me sir. It annoys the shit out of me." "I know. That's why I do so." I teased. He let out a deep sigh and I giggled. "Why were you late today?" he asked. "Sorry na! Adivik first woke up late and then on top of that his bus also came late." I explained. He still looked angry so I meekly said "Sorry.." His eyebrows twitched and soon he burst into laughter. I then realized he was playing with me. I angrily went up to him and hit his arm. "You should've seen your face!" he said, trying to shield himself while laughing. "You're so mean Vivaan!" He held both my hands, stopping me. He finally stopped laughing and said "Ok sorry! I just wanted to play with you for a bit." I hit his chest and he said "Ow!"

I then sat on the sofa and he also did. "How's Advi?" he asked. "Good but very hyper! He has so much energy in himself. He never sleeps unless I force him to." He smiled and I asked "How's Mihir and Suhana di?" "Both the same. Suhana is always getting mad over little things and Mihir is just like Advik! Crazy!" We both started laughing and he said "You're fine na?" I stopped laughing and plastered a smile on my face. "Of course I am. I forgot about everything and have moved on. Both me and Advik are happy." "I can see that very well." he sarcastically said. I sighed and got up, saying "Ok. Now I'm going to work. I'm not like you who is the boss of this firm and can just lie around like this." He pouted and I lightly slapped his cheek. "You can't slap your boss!" he said, getting up. "Oh yes I can when he's my best friend." He grinned rolling his eyes and I left, going towards my cabin.