𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

•Aditya's POV•

Car

I had thought to take Maya to pops cafe as she hadn't been there since she had to quit her job. So I picked her straight from her college and decided to surprise her, and take her there just to see her happiness and her beautiful smile.

"Where are we going?" Maya asked for the nth time. "Maya I told you that I'm not going to tell you. You'll figure out once we reach there." "Aditya tell me na!" "Hm..we're going to.." She was looking at me with excitement. "Actually we're reaching soon so you'll find out." I teased. I saw her groan and slant deep in her seat, with anger visible on her nose with a pout. I so wanted to kiss that pout! I chuckled at her childish antics which she mimicked, making me laugh.

I stopped the car in front of the cafe. "You brought me to pops cafe!" Maya said with excitement. "I told you that you'd figure it out once we reach." "Thank you!" "Do you plan on to just stay in the car or actually go inside?" She quickly ran out of the car and went to the cafe. This was the reason I didn't tell her. If I had told her I wouldn't have seen this excitement of hers. Just to see this excitement I didn't tell her.

•   •   •   •   •

Cafe

I parked the car and was about to go inside when I heard talking behind me. I looked behind me and saw Maya's friends. Shreya and Veer. "Hi Adi- Mr. Malhotra. Wait can we call you Adi?" Shreya said. "Sure." I said. I didn't want to say no and be rude. "Ok! And is Maya with you?" she again asked. I nodded and she pushed me aside, trying to go inside. But Veer grabbed her and said "Shreya!" She groaned and then without wasting time I opened the door, heading inside.

"Speaking of your husband, there he is." "Hey pops." we all said. "We all could've came together. After all Adi did pick you up from the college himself." Shreya said, teasing her. "Shreya-" "Now don't start fighting. Everyone sit down, I'll get y'all your usuals." pops said.

We all sat at the same table. I sat down and hoped Maya would sit next to me, and she did! "How long have you guys been married?" Shreya asked. "Almost 6 months." both me and Maya said. I looked over at her and so did she. How could I forgot the day I was tied with this beautiful angel. "Nice." "How long have you guys been dating?" I asked because why not."Three years." both of them said. They were looking at each other and then I also looked over at Maya, to see her smiling at them. I must admit their love is very strong. I know Maya wants this type of love as well. And somewhere I also do.

"Here you guys go." pops said, placing our food. "Thanks pops." "Pops sit with us na." Veer said. "Yea! Come on pops." Maya said. "No no. You youngsters talk yourselves." "Aren't you young pops?" "I am Shreyu! Haven't you seen this amazing young face of mine? Some people even mistake me to be my grandson's younger brother." Pops always thinks of himself as a young college kid just like almost every other old person. When Maya laughed it was like someone was playing peaceful tune on the harp.

My phone rang as we were eating. I saw it was from the office so I gestured 'one minute' with my finger and went outside to take the call. My PA told me I had an urgent meeting with some clients which was supposed to be yesterday, but they had to leave for a business trip tomorrow so they switched it to today. Which meant I had to go even though I didn't want to.

I walked inside and said "Maya I need to leave. I've gotten a call from my office and they said there is an urgent meeting. So do you want to come right now, so I can drop you or I could send a driver who can pick you up later." I wasn't going to let her come with anyone else except me or driver kaka, who is the most trusted driver. "I'll go right now." "Sure?" I asked, making sure if she wanted to stay with her friends. She nodded and we left.