𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

•Maya's POV•

Private Beach: Beach House

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Adi, with a naked chest looking at me with a smile. Then last nights moments came flashing in my mind, making me turn red. He had made me fully his. Last night we had made love to each other until dawn. I then realized I was in nothing and just had the white bedsheet, covering me.

"Good morning my love." he said in his morning husky voice. My stomach filled with butterflies hearing his voice. "Good morning." I said softly. Adi kissed my forehead and said "Are you okay? Do you feel sore or are you in pain?" I smiled at his care and shook my head sideways. "Not much. All I know is that you didn't try to or hurt me last night." Adi was lying down by me, holding himself up with one arm. He gave a sheepish smile and said "I do deserve a kiss after last night." I again started blushing and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and I felt his chest vibrate. "You are still shy even after last night?" I smiled inwardly and hit his chest, making him chuckle even more.

He made me look at him which made me shy. "So, where is my kiss?" I thought for a second and then kissed his cheek. "You call that a kiss." I grinned and nodded. "Let me show you what a kiss is." He leaned in, towards my lips but I quickly hid my face inside the bedsheet. "Maya! Really!?" he groaned. I laughed after hearing him groan in an irritated tone for not getting what he wanted.

I peaked out the bedsheet and saw him coming towards me. He took the bedsheet off my head and smirked. He held the sheet, not allowing me to hide my face again. Adi again came towards to kiss me and I tightly sealed my lips. "Stop being so stubborn. It's just a kiss." "I haven't brushed my teeth." I said. He stared at me for a second and then burst into laughter. "God you're so innocent. I don't care Maya. A kiss is a kiss." "Still no." I said stubbornly.

He groaned making me laugh. "Then go brush you're teeth because I want my kiss." he said with a smirk. I looked over at the bathroom door and then back at him. I knew he knew I wasn't wearing anything under this and he was testing me. So I tightly held the bedsheet around my cleavage and decided to run for it.

Before I could reach the bathroom he grabbed the other end of the sheet. "Adi!" I groaned. I looked back at him and thankfully he was in his boxers as I had taken the bedsheet for myself. He was smirking at me and said "Maya it's not like I haven't seen everything." I gasped and grabbed the pillow, throwing it at him and ran inside the bathroom leaving a laughing Adi behind.

I immediately locked the door and took a quick breath. "Do you plan on showering alone because I wouldn't mind giving you company." I heard him say behind the door frame. Pervert! 'And this is the same pervert you gave yourself to last night.' I smiled and blushed, thinking about what had happened last night. He completed me last night. I was complete with him.

I brushed my teeth and got inside the shower, relaxing all my muscles. Last night Adi had made love to me in every way possible. I was his and only his. I had saved myself for my husband, who would love me. And Adi unconditionally loves me and he showed me that last night.

• • • • •

Penthouse

We had freshened up and had came back to the penthouse. I was about to step into the house when Adi stopped me by grabbing my arm. I looked at him confused and said "Before you had come, this place was just a house but now it's a home. Our home." My heart fluttered while I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we stepped into the house, together.