𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

•Maya's POV•

Private Beach

Everything was full of love. The light wind. The waves hitting shore. Adi. We were feeding each other while talking and knowing more about each other.

I felt a hand on top of my hand and saw it was Adi's. I looked up at him and saw him smiling. "I wish I would've had realized my feelings 6 months ago. We would've had moments like today everyday." I smiled and put my other hand on top of his. "God knows when things needs to be done. It was written in our destiny. Those 6 months were our past and now today is our present. Only god knows what will happen in the future but in the end, today we are together." I softly said. "I know our past wasn't the best but I promise you our present and future will only be full of love." he said and placed his other hand on top of mine. We were lost like that.

I looked away and ran towards the sea. I stared at the beautiful waves hitting one another. Momentarily I felt two hands arms wrap around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Adi. It felt so peaceful and calm. He held my shoulders and made me turn around, towards him. I looked up at him and saw love and adoration in his eyes. "You look beautiful in my choice." I blushed and bit my lip, looking down.

He made me look up. His thumb reached my lip and he caressed my lips softly. "I hate it so much when you bite your lips. Never bite your lips. You don't know what you do to me." I became even more red and shyly nodded. He again hugged me and pulled me closer to him. I also wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. We stayed in that position until we broke the hug. He again looked into my eyes and came closer. I closed my and then felt a light kiss on my forehead. A unknown smile made its way to my lips. This kiss was showing me how much he loved me.

He took his lips off my forehead and then said "I love you Maya." "I love you too Adi." I said, looking straight into his eyes. In a moment he picked me up in bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he walked towards the beach house while looking at me with nothing but love.

•   •   •   •   •

Private Beach: Beach House

He placed me on the soft mattress and hovered over me. He didn't take his eyes off of mine and spoke through them. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes feeling his rough lips. Then my eyes, nose, cheeks, and chin. He then trailed wet kisses down my neck up to my cleavage.

When I didn't feel his lips on me, I opened my eyes slowly and saw him staring right into my eyes with love and a tint of lust. His hand was on my pallu while he asked permission through his eyes. I slowly removed the safety pin that was holding the pallu, giving him permission. "Maya we don't have to if you don't want to. I want you Maya but I can wait. This isn't needed to show how much I love you. We can stop here if you-" "I want this. Make me yours." I whispered.

In no time I felt his lips on top of mine. The kiss was gentle and passionate. It was full of love and felt so pure.

____________________________________________________________________________________

•Aditya's POV•

Private Beach

I had my everything right in front of me. My Maya. She was that innocent girl who came into my life as an angel and lit it up. I can't believe I used to call her a gold digger and many other words. I put my hand on top of her's which was on the table. I smiled and saw her looking at me."I wish I would've realized my feelings 6 months ago. We would've had moments like today everyday." She then smiled and placed her other hand on top of mine. "God knows when things needs to be done. It was written in our destiny. Those 6 months were our past and now today is our present. Only god knows what will happen in the future but in the end today we are together." Her thoughts are pure just like her. "I know our past wasn't the best but I promise you our present and future will only be full of love." I assured and placed my other hand on top of hers.