𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

•Aditya's POV•

Amor's Cafe

I climbed the stairs quickly and tried to find room number 37. I was crossing my fingers and praying to god that it isn't Maya and she isn't here with that Rahul. I saw the room number and with a thumping heart I opened the door. I then saw the site in front of me that I never imagined I'd ever see. My heart dropped to my stomach. Maya was on the bed with Rahul on top of her, sucking her neck. Her dupatta was lying on the floor. And the worst part was that it didn't look like she was pushing him away. It looked like as if she was enjoying it. My world froze right there. My heart shattered into a million pieces.

My blood boiled seeing the scenario. I was paralyzed. I was numb. I was frozen. My soul had died. I couldn't believe my Maya could do something like this. I had an urge to throw him off of her but why should I when she's enjoying it. So instead I slammed the door shut to give them privacy and ran downstairs. All eyes were on me because of my rage but I didn't give a damn. I sat inside the car, loudly closing the door. The driver looked at me confused and timidly. "Sahab-" "Go to the penthouse." I commanded. He lowly nodded and started driving. My hands were balled into a fist. The only thing that was coming to my brain was Rahul on top of Maya, trying to fuck her. I was right all along. I knew that Rahul had something to do with Maya. But I didn't give a fuck because I trusted her, but now I regret trusting her.

• • • • •

Penthouse: Their Room

The car stopped in front of the penthouse and I angrily went inside. I went straight to our room, wait sorry. I mean my room. The first thing I saw was the picture of me and Maya on our wedding day. I threw my coat on the ground and in anger, I went towards the canvas and yanked it off the wall, throwing it on the ground. I was raging.

I started breaking everything in the room due to this rage. I was taking my anger out on the room. I threw each photo of me and her on the ground, breaking it. She already broke our relationship so why not break these fake photos. I screamed at the top of my lungs, putting my hands behind my head. I was in pain. Pain because I saw the love of my life in someone else's arms. That image popped up into my head and I punched the mirror, raging. It didn't effect me. She had caused me more pain then anything ever can. I just stared at these shattered pieces. They were shattered just like me.

Someone held my hand and said "Adi! There is so much blood! Why would you-" I knew who it was. I looked up and saw her. I hated her touch now! The women I had loved but the same women who had broken me. Who knew love could be so painful?

____________________________________________________________________________________

•Maya's POV•

Amor's Cafe

Rahul was assaulting my neck when I saw the door open. My heart started pounding, hoping it was someone to save me. The door fully opened revealing Adi. My Adi. His eyes met with mine. But his eyes were full of whatever I had thought I didn't want to see. His eyes were full of hate, pain, and disgust. I waited for him to take Rahul off of me and save me but instead he loudly slammed the door and left.

I was confused and so shocked. Rahul bit my neck harshly, making me cry out loud. He got up a bit to take off his shirt and I took this chance and pushed him off. "You bitch!" I quickly grabbed my dupatta and opened the door, running down the stairs with tears strolling my eyes. I knew Rahul was running after me. I grabbed my phone off the table and rushed outside. I didn't see Adi so I quickly sat inside the car I came in. I saw Rahul coming out the cafe and said "Please! Start the car." The driver nodded and started the car, leaving Rahul behind.