𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

•Aditya's POV•

Malhotra Industries

The screen flashed 'Mary aunty'. Why is Mary aunty calling me?

I picked up the phone and said "Hello aunty. Is everything okay?" because Mary aunty never calls me. "Adi baba, Maya beta hasn't returned home yet." she said in a worried tone. "What?!" I said getting up from my seat. Sidharth was looking at me confused. "Yes, she left at 5 pm and it's now close to 8 but she still isn't back. She told me she will be back in a hour but she isn't." she said. "And I'm worried because I found out the driver she went with, he left to his house because his daughter got sick." she added further. "So that means Maya didn't return home and is alone somewhere." I said panicked. "Yes baba, so I called you. Please find Maya beta and bring her back safe." she said pleading. "Don't worry aunty. I'll find her and bring her back home safely." I said cutting the call.

Where the hell is Maya!!

"What the fuck happened? What happened to Maya?" Sidharth said. I narrated too him what Mary aunty told me. "I..I need to find her." I said grabbing my car keys and phone, going to the door. "Wait! Let's do this. We both will find her. You look through half of the city I'll look through the other half. Because Mumbai is a big city it would take ages to find her alone." he said. I just nodded and we both discussed where we will go.

I quickly got into my car and headed towards my first destination and to my luck I didn't find her there. I went everywhere I could think of showing everyone the picture I have of her, only to find no clue about her. Sidharth even called me telling me that he hasn't found her either.

It was getting late and the sun was setting and only one place was left that I could think of. Juhu Beach! I drove as fast as I could there, in hope to find my Maya. 'Now she is your Maya? Why do you even care when you wanted her out your life in the first place.' But my brain is right. Why am I getting tensed to find her? Why did my heartbeat stop when Mary aunty said she hasn't returned yet and is alone? In these thoughts I reached Juhu Beach and ran outside showing everyone the picture of Maya. But still no, no one saw her.

Damn it! Where are you Maya? I was thinking hard of where she could be and remembered last night's conversation. She asked permission to go to the temple. Of course! How did I forget that. 'Shut up. Stop wasting time and go find her!' I ran to my car and drove to the first temple I saw. While doing so I called Sidharth and told him to go to every temple and find Maya.

The first two temples I went to, had no clue about Maya. So I went to the third temple with a gut feeling I would find her or at least get a hint about her here. I didn't see Maya but I asked everyone there if they saw her but no one did. While I was showing this couple a picture of her a priest came and said "Are you looking for Maya betiya?" "Yes! I'm her husband and she didn't return home yet. By any chance did she come here today?" I asked with fingers crossed, hoping he would say yes. "Yes beta. She came to the temple after quite a while. She left after a while though but probably went to the park, like always." he said relaxing me a bit. That's right she asked to go to the park to. "Thank you so much." I said about to run towards my car, after asking him which park, but was stopped by him. "You are very lucky to have her. I saw the love she has for you in her eyes when she was praying for you." he said giving me blessings. She was praying for me? Love for me? I don't have time to think about this!

I ran too my car and went to the park he told me, with my heart thumping loudly. I just hope she is there and safe.

•   •   •   •   •