𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

•Maya's POV•

Hotel: Room

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. I looked over and saw my handsome husband still asleep. I smiled and faced him. I combed his hair with my fingers and said "Good morning my handsome hubby!" I kissed his eyes, cheeks, and then left a long kiss on his forehead, thinking he is asleep. But when I took my lips off of his head and looked at him, I saw him looking at me with a smirk. He was looking at me, wide-awake which meant he heard and saw what I was doing. I turned red and looked away. In a sudden Adi was now on top of me.

"Good morning my beautiful wifey." he said in his husky morning voice. He kissed my eyes, cheeks, and then pressed a long kiss on my forehead, just like I did. "I didn't know my wife wasn't that innocent. In front of me you act all innocent but when I'm asleep you become very naughty. What types of things have you done when I'm asleep!?" he said with a smirk. My mouth hung open hearing his last sentence. I smacked his naked chest, making him chuckle.

"Since when have you been awake?" I asked, embarrassed. "Long enough to hear and feel all the lovely things you did to me. You know you're so feisty when I make love to you too. See for yourself." He turned around and showed me his back which was full of dry blood due to my nail scratches. I bit my lip and shyly looked away but then realized what I had done. I quickly let go of my lip and looked up at Adi. I saw him looking at me with his eyebrow raised. "Do you plan on repeating last nights workout right now?!" he teased, grabbing the bedsheet's corner which was covering me. I smacked his hand away and shook my head. "I won't mind. But I promise you that today you won't be able to see Greece if we end up doing so." I tightly held the bedsheet up to my chest and vigorously shook my head.

He grabbed the sheet and was trying to pull it. "Adi! I want to go to the bathroom. Leave me." I said, lying. "Really? Ok then I'll come with you. I've already seen everything anyways." he said grinning. I knew he wouldn't give up and will keep playing with me. I tightly held the sheet, not letting him take it off of me. He then dipped his head in my neck and peppered light kisses, giving me butterflies. My hands automatically intertwined with his hair. He bit my neck making me groan. He licked where he had bit me, soothing it. I knew a new hickey would be there now. Concealer is my savior nowadays.

He was about to take the sheet off of me when the bell rang. He groaned, making me giggle seeing his irritated face. "Who is this idiot that has came to disrupt my time with my wife!" he said pissed off. He ignored it and started kissing my neck once again. But again the bell rang. I stopped him and said "Adi go. Someone might need something." He groaned and got up, putting on his boxers.

• • • • •

I wrapped the bedsheet around me and went towards the balcony. I held the railing while the light mildly cold breeze was kissing my face, making me smile. I looked out at Greece and saw it's beauty. We had been in Greece and exploring it since the past few days now. I was enjoying every moment here. There was something in Greece's air which made the love and romance even more special.

My favorite two arms wrapped around my waist. He put his chin on my bare shoulder and let out a sigh. I leaned towards him and asked "Who was it?" "A random dude who had came to a different room, looking for his wife. I was going to kill him for coming and stopping our love making session." I giggled hearing his voice as I could tell he hated that man. "What were you thinking of?" he asked. "Greece is so beautiful." I exclaimed with a smile. "Not more then you." Adi said and kissed my shoulder.

I turned towards him and laid my head on his chest, and put my hand on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." I said sincerely. "I love you more." I closed my eyes and stayed in this position feeling the peace and calmness. "Maya." "Hm?" I hummed, not opening my eyes. "Do you want to go out and see Greece or stay like this, because we can do this tonight too." I looked up at him and found him smirking. "Very clever!" I said. "That I am." he said while wiping the imaginary dust off his chest. We both started laughing and I went inside to go get ready.