𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

•Aditya's POV•

Malhotra Industries: Aditya's Office

"Adi!" Sidharth said walking into my office. "Speak." I said not looking up at him and typing. "That Ayesha is playing with you." he said. I scoffed hearing him. "Sid, you've been saying that since the time me and Ayesha have started dating. This is nothing new." I said while typing and not paying serious attention to him. "Dude I'm serious! I've always been serious but today I'm 101% serious and 102% saying the truth. Ayesha Kapoor is playing with you." "Then tell me how is she playing with me?" I asked finally looking at him.

"She's dating someone else." I took in what he just said and then started laughing. "Yea right! She's dating me." I said, stopping my laughter. "Adi how can't you see that she is fooling you! She's only with you for your money." he said in louder tone. "Why would she fool me! We've been dating for 2 and a half years. And in these 2 and a half years I didn't catch her playing with me. I'm India's biggest business tycoon Sidharth. If she was playing with me, I would've caught her straightaway." I exclaimed. "Well this business tycoon was blind and can't see that his so-called girlfriend is playing with him. I'm telling you Adi, you're just ruining your relationship with Maya. What she deserves and needs, you are giving it to Ayesha." he said. "So this is for Maya, huh? Stop dragging her into all of this when I've told you that I'm going to divorce her and marry Ayesha no matter what."

'You don't want to though!' I never said that! 'You feel that!' "Can't you see! How do I make you understand now! You're so stubborn." he said rubbing his head. "Do you have proof? You're just telling me but aren't showing any proof. When I see the proof I'll know you weren't lying all along." "I don't have proof but when I went to the mall with Sia, I saw Ayesha with this guy, making out." "It was probably someone else. Almost every girl now a days has the same clothing and hair style." I said, trying to prove myself right. "I saw her with my own god damn eyes!" he half-yelled. "Fine! I'll ask her. I'll go to her house today and ask her face to face." I said, wanting to get this over with. "As if she will tell you that she is playing with you." Sidharth said, rolling his eyes. "I know when she lies so it will be obvious." "No you don't. You would've known she was lying all along if you did know when she lies. But go ahead and ask her." he groaned.

"I will. But you, get out. You're disturbing me during my work time." He glared at me and then finally left. I know he wasn't right but I'll still ask Ayesha so no more accusations happen anymore.

• • • • •

Ayesha's Penthouse

It was currently 7 p.m. and I had came to Ayesha's penthouse. I wanted to straightly ask her and then go back to work. I knew whatever Sidharth saw wasn't right. 'Or is that what you want to believe?' I know damn well it wasn't. He always tries to get rid of Ayesha for Maya. He has always had hatred towards Ayesha. But I know better then to believe Sidharth who wants Ayesha out of my life.

I used the spare key and went inside her house. I hadn't called her to let her know I'm coming but I knew she was home because her car was parked outside.

There wasn't any noises but then I heard someone talking. The voice was coming from the living room so I went there. I was shocked at what I saw in front of me. Ayesha was on the sofa, half naked and sitting super close to a guy who was also half naked and had his hand around her. "That idiot Malhotra!" Ayesha said and they both started laughing. When I heard my name I hid behind the wall, so I could hear everything without them knowing I'm here. I peaked over and Ayesha said "I can't believe he fell into our trap." Trap? "Baby you're such a good actor. That guy still hasn't found out that we are using him." the guy next to her said. Sidharth was right! "He is so into me that he is even leaving his wife for me. When I found out he is getting married I thought this would be the end to our game. But he fell a little to hard for me and decided to divorce his stupid wife just to marry me." she said with an evil smile. I fisted my hands, hearing her.