𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

•Maya's POV•

Malhotra Mansion: Aditya's Room

We reached the room and let me tell you it looked magnificent. It was nicely decorated and furnished. It has a big, very big bed in the middle. On the right side a big window with a sofa and coffee table. A dressing table and a big tv hung on the wall. Then there were two big glass doors on one on each side, but the glass was frosted so I couldn't see anything inside. The room was decorated with lots of picture frames of Adi and he looked so hot in them.

Everything was decorated with candles and rose petals. That's when it hit me that today was my wedding night. The bed had a heart shape on it, made of rose petals. Then scented candles were around the room making the room more romantic. It was decorated very lovingly but I was getting tensed over the fact it's my wedding night.

"Bhabhi welcome to your new room. That door is the way to the bathroom and that door is I think the way to the closet." Tia said helping me sit on the bed and pointing towards the directions. "I know Aditya bhai can't wait for tonight." Sakshi said winking at me making my cheeks heat up. They both started laughing at my reaction but stopped when we heard noises outside the door. I could see many shadows of figures. Then we heard the boys fighting and laughing, making me understand they are teasing Adi and he will enter the room any moment. "I think we should leave. Good luck bhabhi." Tia said. They both left but didn't give me the chance to see what's going on outside.

•   •   •   •   •

I was nervously waiting for my husband to come in the room while playing with the end of my duptta, because today was our wedding night. Many things were running in my mind like 'will he force himself on me', 'will he be kind towards me' , 'will he respect me' , 'will he respect my decisions' and more. The biggest thing that was running in my mind was 'will I finally get some love or/and respect in my life'.

Just as I was thinking about that, the door slammed open and walked in my handsome but raging husband.

I heard him lock the door and I looked down at my lap still playing with the end of my duptta, not wanting to look into his eyes. I could feel his heated gaze on me and hear his footsteps coming closer to me. And with each step he was taking closer to me, my heart was running faster and faster.

Then in a sudden, from the bed I was on the ground, in pain. I looked up wondering what just happened and realized my husband just threw me on the ground, on our wedding night.

I got up still in pain and looked at him hoping he would explain why he did that. And what he said just broke my world and heart into a million of pieces and all the hope of a life full of love and respect.

"Just listen, this marriage was forced upon me and I only agreed marrying you because of my mom. I know girls like you who are gold diggers and after me just for my money, you just married me for my money and fame. It's all your fault that I couldn't marry who I wanted to. Just because of you I couldn't marry Ayesha, now you will regret marrying me and don't expect anything from me. Do not touch anything of mine, nothing here is yours and is only Ayesha's. Also, the title you have of my wife, only belongs to Ayesha and no one else, so get that in to your mind. Don't expect anything in this marriage and don't you dare tell anything to my parents or you will see the worst of me!" he said, and left towards the bathroom slamming the door.

All the tears that were flooding my eyes and trying to come out, fell down like a waterfall. There were three reasons why my world just broke. One, that my husband is in love with some other girl, two my husband broke our marriage on our wedding night, and three my mother was proven right, that I am just a bad omen and can't get anyone's love in my life, I'm just a piece of worthless junk. I knew I could never, in my life get someone's love or even respect, but this marriage sparked some hope in my heart but that hope was just broken by his words. Today was supposed to be one of the happiest days of a girls life, but here I was just broken. I was completely shattered.