𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

•Maya's POV•

Penthouse: Their Room

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the room was still a bit dark as the curtains were closed. I looked to my side and didn't find Adi there. I then looked around and saw Adi by the dresser. I sat up, holding the bedsheet to my cleavage. I saw him tying his tie, looking at the mirror. I quickly looked at the time, thinking I woke up late as he is getting ready. But it was actually very early.

"Good morning angel." I turned towards him and saw him smiling, looking at me through the mirror. "Good morning." I lightly said. "Are you going to work this early!?" I asked. "Yea. I had gotten a call and saw that I have a very important meeting today. It's with those same clients I had told you about the day you...got..." I understood what he meant. He wasn't trying to say kidnapped as he knows it might hurt me to think about it again.

He walked towards the bed, bending over and bringing his face closer to mine. "If today I win this deal it will be a turning point for our company." He pulled me closer and I tightly held the bedsheet. "I do deserve a good luck kiss, don't I?" I shook my head no but he came towards me. I quickly sealed my lips together, making him groan. "Seriously Maya!" I giggled at him and he said "I want a kiss!" He was asking it like a child who wants chocolates. "No." I said. "Why? Is it because you haven't brushed your teeth?" I nodded my head with a grin.

"Last night you were doing many things that weren't innocent one bit. This won't do anything Maya. It's just one kiss." My face turned beetroot red thinking about last night. "You know the hickey you gave me. Well sadly it got covered by my shirt, including the scratch marks and I didn't even have to hide it using your concealer. But I wouldn't have minded it though. I wouldn't have covered it. Everyone should know my wife is very bold in bed." I hit his chest and he chuckled. "So a kiss?" I shook my head no again and he groaned.

He cupped my face, about to kiss me but his phone rang. Saved by the phone! He looked at the caller ID and back at me. "Today the phone saved you but tonight no one will be there to save you." "Stop thinking about tonight and first pick up the phone." He picked up the phone and soon said "I'll bring the files. Which one's were they?" He kissed my forehead and took the phone off his ear, and said "Bye angel."

He left the room afterwards, after taking his blazer with him. I smiled thinking about him and his love. I still have an hour to spare before I usually wake up. But now I won't be able to fall back asleep either. Mind as well get ready. I bent a bit, picking up Adi's shirt from the ground and put it on. I then got out of bed, going inside the bathroom. I finished brushing my teeth and realized I had forgotten to bring my clothes. I went out to get them when I heard Adi's voice. "I found the file. I'll now reach there." He's still here! A sudden idea popped up into my brain.

•   •   •   •   •

Penthouse

I quickly ran downstairs and went towards the door. But I saw him opening the door to leave. I sighed and turned around to go back upstairs but was pulled back into a hard chest. I looked up and saw Adi grinning at me. I smiled and got on my tippy-toes. I pecked his lips quickly and said "Now you have your kiss!" I tried to get out of his hold but it was strong and then in a sudden he started devouring my lips. I held onto his shoulders and kissed him back. We later broke the kiss and I saw him smirking. "Now I have my kiss." He was about to kiss me again but I covered his mouth. "Go now!" I said pushing him. He rolled his eyes and said "I am!" I laughed and he blew a kiss at me, opening the door. "By the way you look bomb in my shirt." I looked down, shyly and heard him chuckle. I waved at him and he waved back, leaving.