𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

•Maya's POV•

"Can I take off the blindfold now?" I asked. "Maya I told you the past 100 times, not until I open it." I groaned and lied back in my seat. I don't know where he is taking me. He had just told me to get in the car and blindfolded me, saying he has a surprise for me. I hate surprises because I get to curious. The past week had been so blissful. Adi had never forgotten to show his love to me. I felt so complete. "Adi when-" The car halted and he said "Maya don't take off the blindfold until I open it myself. For now I'm going to help you out the car."

I heard a door open and shut, knowing he had left the car and was coming towards my door. I heard my side of the door open, letting me know it was Adi. He held my arm and my hand, helping me out. "Careful." he said. He successfully helped me out the car. "Now can I-" "No." he said before I could even finish saying so. He then held both my shoulders from the side and said "Ok start walking straight now." I slowly started taking slow steps, scared of falling. "Don't worry, you won't fall. Remember that I had promised you that I won't ever let you fall." I knew if I was with him I would never fall. So I became less nervous, trusting him and started walking to the direction he was taking me.

He then paused and took his hands off of me. "Adi-" Then suddenly my blindfold opened. I blinked a few times, adjusting my eyes to the light. I then saw a plane standing in front of me. I then felt Adi besides me and turned to him. "Adi...what is this?" I asked. "A plane." he said in a 'duh' tone. "I know that! But what for?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. "For our honeymoon. Or late honeymoon you can call it." "Adi but-" "Shh Maya. We haven't been on a honeymoon after our marriage as the circumstances back then weren't right. But now we have the relationship to go on a honeymoon and enjoy it. Mom would be so proud right now. She's been pushing me to go on a official honeymoon with you. So why not go now?" "

"But Adi you're work, my college. And I haven't even packed." I said thinking about it. "Baby I'm Aditya Malhotra. And Aditya Malhotra plans everything out. About your college, I've taken three weeks leave for you from the dean. And my work, I'm the boss of the whole firm. I decide when to go on vacation. Oh and your suitcase has already reached our hotel where we're staying at. I had Sia and Shreya pack it behind your back." he said sheepishly. "Since when have you been planning this!?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and narrowing my eyes at him. "The past two weeks." "And you didn't tell me!?" I said abruptly. "If I had told you, this wouldn't have been a surprise!" "But-" "No if's and but's. We're going on our honeymoon and it's final." I laughed at his strict face and nodded.

• • • • •

Plane

He held my hand and led me towards the plane. The pilot was standing outside and greeted us. We then went inside the plane, to be greeted by the air hostess who was drooling at my husband shamelessly. We passed her and went inside. The plan was luxurious. It had seats that looked more like a big sofa. It didn't look like the same plane we had went on when we went to London and no one was on the plane. Adi sat down and I sat down next to him. I waited for more people to enter but the door closed. "Adi, where's everyone else? And why is this plane different?" I asked. "That's because this is my private plane." "You own this plane?!" I asked, shocked. "Yea." he said normally. "Why would you buy a whole plan!? It must've been so expensive. If you can go on a normal plane whenever why would you-" "Ok ok! I get it. For now let's use this plane." I know he was getting irritated with my talks.

"I remember when you never even used to talk to me properly and now look. You can't close your mouth for a second." he said. I smacked his arm, making him chuckle. "Where are we going!?" I asked, curious. "That...you'll find out once we reach." he said, grinning. "Not again Adi!" I groaned. "It's a surprise baby!" he said. I angrily scooted over from him and crossed my hands over my chest. He then scooted towards me and put his arm around me. I again scooted and he again scooted over to me. I had no other way to scoot as I was at the end of the seat. I looked over at him and found him smirking, making me more angry. I was about to get up when the pilot started talking. He explained the basic stuff but didn't say where we are going. I knew Adi had told him to not to say where we're going.