Instead of going to bed I got up rolling myself a blunt. A nigga stressed. Blaze still living. A nigga can't sleep like that; knowing someone out to get your wife and son. Nahh.

I got snapped out of my thoughts hearing Kleo screaming. I ran to fast only to see her having a bad episode in the shower.

"Kleo.... Kleo.... KLEO!!" She shot up looking around.

Breathing hard she broke down crying in the shower.

"It's okay. You good. Nothing ever going to happen as long as I'm here." I said getting closer with my arms open. She fell in them crying harder. I rubbed her back and just looked off into space. We sat on the floor while the water hit us.

This not how our marriage was supposed to be.

"I thought I saw a shadow and I started thinking and when I hit the wall I thought it was him."

"How he gone get in? I'm here. He got to go through me... I'll die about you and my son too." I mumbled rubbing her stomach. For the first time throughout these 8 months. I finally feel him and he gave me a powerful kick in return.

"He never kicks when Razz or anybody touches me... He knows his daddy's voice. I use to play recordings of your voice every night before bed... He gets excited when he hears your voice."

I smiled thinking about him and busy body. Just kicking away.

"I'm about to strip and get in. I'm going to wash your body as well as mine. I didn't plan on getting wet. If you are uncomfortable I will wait to wash my body until I am done washing you." I spoke slowly.

She nodded giving me permission. I soon began to wash Kleo's body taking my time before washing my own body. We got out and I dried her off putting one of my shirts on her as well as my boxers. Any old clothing I had of her's no longer fitted. She got so thick.

I chuckled seeing her stomach hanging from the bottom.

"Okay. I'm about to go sleep on the couch."

"Is Razz coming tonight? He's not answering my phone calls..."

"I'm sorry baby girl. He stuck trying to find Blaze." When I said his name she tensed up.

"Can you sleep in here?"

"Yeah. I'll go grab a cover and pillow." I said. I walked to the hall grabbing a bunch of covers so I won't be directly on the floor. I made my bed before laying down comfortably.

"Goodnight Kleo."

"Night..."

"What's wrong?"

"I'll feel safe if you actually slept by me..."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I said climbing beside her.

She ventured off to sleep and I stayed up.

I got a call from Hush and I answered instantly. I couldn't even say a "Hello".

"He was working with Tammy. She gets you, he gets Kleo. He knows where you stay Silas.... He's been driving around your condos.... Umm also, Tammy got out."

"HOW THE FUCK THAT HAPPEN?" I yelled scaring Kleo. I rubbed her back watching her calm down again.

"Clearly everyone didn't know Blaze was bad news and let him take her. He gave a bull shit excuse saying you want him to handle her."

"So we back at square one?"

"No like square 3 because you got Kleo."

"No fucking square one. Remember before this shit happened they teamed up. Then my pregnant wife was taken. So now they might be coming up with new plans. We can't flee the country because she due in some weeks, and then she'll have to wait 6 weeks. Literally my son is positioning himself to come out. I need this shit handled." I said hanging up pissed off.

"What we going to do?"

"I don't know mamas."

"I'm scared."

"Kleo... Why? You know I got you. I got y'all. I'm trying to handle this shit baby. I am. I'm getting the best of the security guards. I'm trying to find a little safe house for us all. The whole crew need to be together, because no telling who's targeted next. This nigga not stopping. Believe in me."

"Okay..."

"It's so hard to make moves because you due any-day."

"I'm sorry..."

"For what? A creation we made? Ain't no need to apologize. I'll figure this out. I just hate my son might be in this when he arrives."

I rubbed Kleo head until she fell asleep while I stayed up trying to figure shit out.

"God please hear me and protect us." I mumbled.