(M/N) smiled widely, pushing past everyone, hugging Kita. Kita easily returned it, looking at the twin's and Suna. Those three were the ones looking at them -(M/N)- the most.

Kita gripped onto (M/N) tighter, making (M/N) feel a bit conscious. He could feel his clothing on his skin, it felt tight.

Maybe I should get a bigger size...

"(M/N) is mine, stop looking at him like an object." Kita said, pulling the small male out of his head.

(M/N) looked up, Kita looked at him and smiled slightly.

"I got us matching hoodies." He whispered, kissing (M/N)'s forehead.

"Really?" (M/N) asked.

"Yep!"

"Did you get a size bigger?"

"Why would I?"

"Because-"

"There's no 'because'. I did get us fluffy hoodies so it would be bigger, but I got your size. No size bigger, it doesn't need to be bigger. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Well, sometimes I can feel the material... it's very uncomfortable."

Kita smiled, "If you don't like it, and you do get uncomfortable, then I'll take it back and get you the size you want. Okay?"

"Okay." (M/N) smiled.

"Now," Kita looked at his team, all jumping back a bit, "Why hasn't practice begun? Why are your eyes sill on my (M/N)."

The twin's immediately sprinted to the other side of the gym to stretch, as Suna recorded, laughing to himself.

"Why are you laughing? You should've done the same." Kita said, "You were looking at (M/N) as well."

Suna quickly put his phone away and went to go stretch as well. (M/N) giggled and hid his face in Kita's shoulder.

Kita smiled at that sound, he relaxed a bit. He was just annoyed that the team was looking at (M/N), acting like he wasn't with (M/N) himself. He didn't like it one bit.

"Want to watch our practice? Afterwards we can go to my place and watch a movie, wear the hoodies, cuddle."

"Sounds good, I'll go next to the coach."

Kita nodded and ran his fingers through (M/N)'s hair, letting him go. As (M/N) walked away, Kita went to where the rest of the team was. They all went deathly quiet when Kita was near.

His eyes were blank and he kept his neutral face.

"So, what made you guys think (M/N) was free?" He eyes kept themselves on the twin's.

"He's cute?" Atsumu asked, instead of stated.

"He's mine." Kita said, "Always have been, always will be." He smirked a bit, scaring the three that kept flirting with (M/N), "You guys can run laps for the whole practice. Including you Suna."

"And Aran? He introduced himself first."

"Okay, him too."

"What?" Aran protested, "Coach won't let you do that."

"Yes he will. I asked if I could take over practice today. He seemed tired and now," He pointed behind himself, "he's talking to (M/N). So either way, this was going to happen, he's distracted."

The four went ghostly white, their souls left their bodies. Kita clapped his hands.

"Chop chop. I expect you to have at least 30 laps done before practice ends."

They groaned and began to run, Kita turned to the rest of the team. His face back to blank and his eyes relaxed once more.

"As for the rest of us, we are working on your skill work."

Bonus:

Kita opened the door to his home, taking his shoes off as (M/N) followed shortly. (M/N) sat on the couch as Kita went to his room for a quick second.

He came downstairs and handed (M/N) the matching (F/C) hoodie, he slipped his on. (M/N) easily slipped it on as well, feeling very comfortable and warm. He smiled.

"I like it." He said, extending the bottom as he looked at his hoodie, "It's even in my favorite color."

Kita sat next to him, wrapping an arm around him.

"I knew you would like it."

He gently laid on his back, pulling (M/N) with him. (M/N) resting on Kita's chest. The small male squirmed a bit.

"Are you alright?" (M/N) asked, "I can get up if you want..." He began to try and get up.

Kita pulled him back down, "I'm doing great. The best I've felt in awhile."

He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, going to Netflix and putting on (M/N)'s favorite movie. He was running his fingers on (M/N)'s back, giving a sense of comfort.

"Don't you think you were a little harsh on those four?" (M/N) asked, his eyes staying on the tv as his favorite part came on.

Kita glanced at (M/N), kissing his forehead again, "Nope. Not at all."

~i apologize for not updating, I started school again. i've been very busy. please correct if you see any other mistakes.