Chapter 98 Waffles and Milkshakes

Credits to Pinterest for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
For ADN 💚💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Chapter 98: Waffles and Milkshakes

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were her clothes strewn all over the floor. I smiled in wicked delight. We must have been wild last night. My back arched and my shoulders dug into the mattress as I stretch.

We must have been REALLY wild last night I thought as I heard my joints snap back into place. It must be the reason why I feel good this morning I mused, the wicked smile on my face growing wider. My elbow hit something as I turned, filling the room with music.

I placed the remote on the other side, wondering what it was doing in bed with us. The reason didn't matter that much as I turned to my wife, all poised to drop a kiss on her shoulders. "Love, what do you say we make this good feeling of mine last the whole day?"

Phfft, phffting sound was accompanied by my fingers removing her pillow's polyester fiber filling from my lips and tongue. I shoved the pillow aside and ran my hand on her side of the bed. There was no imprint of her. Worst, it was cold. "Love?" I said aloud, thinking that she was in the bathroom. There was no reply except silence. She must be with Sebastian, I thought as I threw off the covers only to find to my utter surprise and amazement that I was fully clothed.

I looked at her clothes strewn all over the floor. I smacked myself on the forehead as my jaw dropped remembering what happened last night. "Oh shit!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chocolate chip waffle?" I ticked it off the list, Check.

"Chocolate Milkshake?" I placed the tall glass on the trolley before ticking it off. Done.

Looking at the food I prepared for her, I felt my mouth water. I placed the rose strategically on the trolley as my final touch. 'Now to find her.' I said as I gave the kitchen trolley a push out the kitchen.

I greeted my brother chirpily when I saw him in the hallway in my search for my wife. "Hey Kuya, have you seen Maine?"

"Do I look like I'm her keeper? You're her husband; shouldn't you know where she is?"

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And I'm sure it wasn't me. "If I knew, do you think I would be asking you?" I snapped back at him. I asked him nicely, he should have at least answered me civilly. "No wonder she left you in a hurry." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." I said, flashing my pearly whites at him; silently adding
'you're ogre-ness' as I walked passed him to continue my search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned my back to the door as his footsteps came nearer. I closed my eyes tighter when I heard the door open. Judging by the overflowing sweetness in his voice, my errant husband knew he owned me big time.

The bed dipped as he sat down. He drew my hair away from my face and drop kisses on the exposed skin. I shrugged my shoulder and turned away from him. But he persisted and showered my other shoulder with kisses. When he moved up to my neck, I knew I couldn't hold out on him any longer.

"RJ," I gently shoved his face away, "Can't you see I'm sleeping?" I said, making sure my voice sounded irate. Ha! Let him have a taste of his own medicine.