Chapter 59: We are Family

Credits to Pinterest for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
For ADN

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Chapter 59: We are Family

"This is such a good morning! No, make that a grrrreeeaaat morning!" RJ proclaimed after their fifth trip to urhm, paradise.

Maine playfully rubbed her nose against his. "If I've known this was how mornings would be like with you, then I never would have left in the first place." She teased, now learning to be comfortable with the past that almost ruined their happiness.

"Well, baby, if you liked the mornings, I'm sure you'll even like the afternoons and most of all the evenings." He teased back.

"You can bet that I'll be looking forward that," she said as she pushed herself off him.

But RJ held her waist to keep her where she was. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I want to check on our baby." Feeling her mommy duties calling her.

"But this baby needs you much more." Coupling his statement with an upward push, immediately starting their sixth trip.

Maine tightened her hold on his biceps, closing her eyes as she felt him filling her once more. Her hair curtained off the mid-morning light that had already filled the room as she bent down to kiss him. "Where do you get your stamina?" she asked in a broken moan as his movements brought about raptures of subterranean pleasures within her.

He twisted around, shifting their position to maximize and deepen their pleasure. "You. Because of you, because I'm making love to you." He answered her proudly.

She tightened her legs around his waist. "Then I want all the love that you've got."

"You've got it all baby, you've got it all," embedding himself deeper in her sheath.

Maine agreed in showering together only if they do it in 30 minutes. Either that or shower separately, earning much protest from RJ. Maine stood her ground by saying that they had to shower quickly, reminding him that it took them almost two hours to finish their shower the last time without getting any real showering done. RJ only relented when Maine reminded him that its way past Sebby's feeding time. But RJ being RJ of course, still managed to bring them to their seventh heaven and back, all in 30 minutes flat.

When they finally were able to get themselves decent enough to step out of RJ's bedroom, they immediately went across to the nursery to look in on their son, but Sebastian wasn't there.

RJ hugged Maine, knowing she would get anxious not seeing Sebby there. "No need to panic, he must be downstairs with Nanny Virgie having his breakfast."

"I know," hugging him back, feeling calm.

"Our son is safe here, you both are. I will always be here to protect you two." Kissing her forehead.

"I love you," she replied simply.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." RJ kissing her this time on her lips.

"Let's go, I'm hungry. I think I burned enough calories for the whole month!" Chuckling, tapping RJ's cheek and pulling his hand to get out of the nursery.

"What's wrong?" RJ asked when he noticed Maine wincing as they walked down the stairs.

Maine tried to smile at him despite the pain. "I think I strained my leg muscles."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He admonished her lightly as he bent down to carry her.

"Because I didn't want you to do this," she explained.

He shook his head at her. "As your future husband, it is my utmost responsibility to take care of you."

"You can put me down now." Maine requested of him when they reached the first floor.

"And what, risk you straining your leg muscles more? I'll carry you the whole day if I have to if that's what it takes for your pain to go away."

"Really?"

"Really. Besides, if I don't do this, it might take a while for you to recover and I don't want to wait that long." Giving her a wicked smile.

Maine swatted his shoulder. "And here I thought you were genuinely concerned for my health and well-being!" She said in mock indignation.

He grinned at the obvious mocking in her voice. "I am! Don't you know your well-being is my well-being as well?" He said in his defense.

"Yeah, right." Maine rolled her eyes at him.

RJ wanted to laugh at her reaction but found that he couldn't as they entered the dining area. "Mamá?
Papá? What are you doing here?"

"A good morning to you too." Roberto Fullerton greeted his son after he placed his coffee on the breakfast table and settled himself beside his wife in the breakfast nook in the kitchen.

"Do we need a reason to be here? If you would recall, we live here too you know." Jacinta Fullerton answered her son smartly, while grinning and making choochoo train sounds to Sebastian, who's sitting on his high chair, as she fed him another spoon of his gerber. "Here comes the airplane!" This time making zooming noises to the delight of the little baby boy, making him take another spoonful.

"Mamá!" RJ was flabbergasted.

"What?"

"But aren't you two still supposed to be on your world cruise?" He replied, continuing the conversation, completely forgetting that he was carrying Maine.

"Your mother and I wanted to surprise you for Christmas but it seems that we were the ones surprised." RJ's father explained with a raised eyebrow, moving his eyes back and forth between the woman he carried in his arms and the baby that his wife was feeding.

Maine felt mortified beyond belief. This was not the first impression she wanted to make on her future in laws.

RJ felt trapped. This was not the circumstance under which he wanted to introduce Maine and Sebastian to his parents. But he had no choice.
He took a deep breath and let it all out. "Well, I see you've already acquainted yourself with your grandson, his name is Richard Sebastian. Now, I would like you to meet his mother and my wife, Maine."

Three pairs of eyes looked sharply at RJ at his announcement, all of them mirroring surprise and disbelief.
It seemed that among the group gathered in the breakfast nook, it was only Sebastian who approved, his claps and giggles ringing all the way through the kitchen right after his father made the announcement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Seven = bunnies. ctto naughtcracker  😂😂

Luh si RJ po, asawa mo na kagad?! 😳😆😂

Naku mukhang magiging spoiled sa doting lolo and lola si Sebby bebi natin ah. ☺️

Sosyal ang tawag ah, yayamanin - Mamá and Papá, - this is the spanish pronounciation btw, Jacinta is of spanish descent. 😊

Buti pa sya, ako spanish bread lang. 🤣🤣

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚