Chapter 64: The Ring and the Fourth Magi

Credits to Pinterest for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
For ADN 💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Chapter 64: The Ring and the Fourth Magi

Maine couldn't help but give him a squeeze on his boxer short-covered butt cheeks when he passed her by en route to his walk-in closet. She sat herself on the granite bathroom counter as she answered the question that he was fielding her in preparation for their first dinner with his parents.

"We met through mutual friends." She was waiting for him to finish dressing up so she could have the rest of the bathroom all to herself when she took her bath. Maine had already told him that she would just take her bath in her room so that they could be done in no time but he would have none of it, explaining that his parents might get suspicious why she took her bath in another room and not in "their" bathroom.

RJ jerked forward and gave her a grin. "I'll get you for that later."

"What's wrong with now?" she said as she gave him a wink and patting her own nether cheek at the same time.

RJ advanced towards her, grin still in place as he made space for himself between her thighs. "I want your payment to be slow and long," he said as he slipped his hand around her waist, bringing her to the edge of the bathroom counter that most of her weight was supported by his quickening body.

Her arms and legs automatically wrapped themselves around him, pulling him closer to the center of her, making the air between them crackle with electricity. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "Yes, I'm sure."

She leaned down and gave him an opened mouth kiss and a lick. "Won't you reconsider?" she asked as her lips made their way down to his neck to give him little love bites.

He shook his head and said, "I won't."

She rubbed herself against him. "I think a part of you doesn't share the same sentiments," she whispered against his ears. 

RJ looked beyond her to the clock mounted on the wall. 6:45 it read.

Dinner is at 7:30. He smiled to himself.

RJ turned his head towards hers to get to her teasing lips. Maine opened her mouth, both to accept his invading tongue and as a gasp as she felt his fingers moving up her thighs under her terry cloth robe. RJ smiled in surprise, as his fingers met no resistance of underwear. She was naked beneath the robe.

"You planned for this?" he asked as he nipped her lower lip and then brushing them with his tongue to sensitize them further as his fingers explored her.

Maine jerked forward in reaction as his fingers further unfurled her passions. "No. Spontaneous reaction to your nearness." She slipped her hands between them to free and cradle his own reaction. "Just like yours to mine."

Maine gave him a squeeze when he suckled her hard, drawing her breast into his mouth. "Careful." he whispered against her breast as he let it slip out, his lips hanging onto to its peak. Maine gave him another squeeze, this time lighter and was meant to tease. RJ needed no more teasing; he was definitely ready and raring to go. Maine was more than ready as well. Her inner muscles clamped down on his finger as he withdrew it from her to make way for himself.

"Being inside you makes me want to come." He whispered hoarsely against her ear.

She tightened her thighs' hold around his waist and gave him another squeeze on the rump. "Then move and make us." She whispered back, giving him a delightful squeeze with her inner muscles that made him buck against her.