Chapter 65: Hit Me Baby One More Time

CTTO of the picture. Image not mine.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
For ADN 💚💚💚💚💚

[⚠️Warning!! SPG entries ahead. If you are below 16, please skip this. If your sensibilities are offended by these types, please do not read. Thank you.]

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Chapter 65: Hit Me Baby One More Time

He smiled to himself. He couldn't believe that he could be filled with so much joy from the simple fact of waking up in the morning in her arms. He gather her closer to him if that were still possible as not even air was able to slip in between them. His smile widened as he heard her give up a contended sigh in her sleep, her nose rubbing the spot between his neck and shoulder. He closed his eyes as the ticklish sensation took him over.

She felt him smile as she burrowed herself in his embrace. She sighed and let the peaceful feeling she always experienced when she is in his embrace envelope her and lull her deeper into slumber. She breathed in his scent, an aroma that made her blood quicken and calm down at the same time. She shook her head gently at the fleeting thoughts her subconscious was rousing in her mind, making her nose rub his ticklish spot.

RJ dropped a kiss on top of her head and rested his chin on the spot he kissed afterwards. If time permitted, he would have wanted to stay the way they are forever. In bed, in each other arms, enjoying each other's presence in silence. No words needed to be spoken. Her heart beating the same rhythm against his was all that they needed to hear and feel. But he had plans for them this morning. RJ bent down to put his face at level with hers and then rubbed his nose against hers.

Maine scrunched her nose in reaction, her hand coming up to swat at what came in contact with her nose. RJ held his swatted nose. "Ouch!"

Maine opened her eyes and blinked several times to get them to focus. "RJ, what happened to you? Why are you holding your nose?" She eased herself into a sitting position, concern clouding her bright brown eyes.

RJ took her left hand and raised it to her face. "Your hand happened to me." He said as he scrunched up his nose, flexing it.

"I'm so sorry!" She cupped his face and rubbed her nose against his gently so as not to add injury. "Sorry," she said again before and after kissing the tip of his nose. She apologized again and again as she rained kisses along his jaw line.

RJ was getting impatient. He moved his head in the opposite direction to that of Maine's with every intention of catching her lips with his. Maine, aware that he was getting impatient by the way that his hands were moving on her, alternately squeezing and kneading her curves, made a detour along the column of his neck when the side of his mouth made contact with hers. When she found his pulse point, she sucked hard.

The pleasure punctuated with a little pain as RJ gave her a taste of her own medicine when he increased the pressure of his hold on her breast made Maine release his pulse point.

The look that RJ gave her when their eyes met made the building tension in her loins tighten. Need, want, raw sexuality and overwhelming desire to have her right then and there were all communicated with that look that he gave her.

Maine felt her insides melt and flow to the spot where she needed him most. She bent down and he raised himself up to fuse their lips in a kiss that fueled his passions and liquefied her desires.

RJ took her right leg, swinging it over his hips, letting it ride high above it. Maine wiggled and readjusted her position in order to straddle him better. RJ's hands clamped down on her waist when she got the position perfectly. Their gasps, effects of both their grinding into each other, broke their kiss.

Their movements were precise despite the haste. They didn't bother with removing the rest of their clothes, just those necessary. Maine, impatient for their joining, placed her hand in between them to help him. But RJ didn't need any help. He found her just like a homing pigeon does its home. When he reached the hilt, he was indeed home.

Maine braced her hands on either side of his head when she started to move to the rhythm that suited them both. RJ raised himself to a seating position to taste the dangling peaks before him. His tantalizing mouth on her breasts made her ride him harder.

The combination of Maine's riding and the playful contractions of her muscles along his tumescence quickly brought RJ to his own peak. "Maine," he said against her breast when he toppled over it.

The spasms of RJ's toppling brought the release that Maine was riding for. She clutched him to her breast and screamed, "RJ!" Her movements slowed down but didn't stop; loving the feel of him getting soft inside her.

RJ cupped her face and kissed her hard while she gave him her last grind. They collapsed on the bed, out of breath but definitely satisfied.
Maine gave him a kiss on the collarbone. "So am I forgiven?"

RJ took the hand that swatted his nose and brought it to his lips and then his nose. "Baby, you can hit me one more time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Naka subscribe po sila sa unli-harrrowwwt. Laging malakas signal. 🙈😆😂

Sorry for the late update. Had a busy and tiring day. Work was a slavedriver, had to catch the bank before it closes, then lots of errands to run. Didn't get to have lunch til 3pm - totally starving! 😫😆

Next chap will go up shortly. Thank you for patiently waiting. 😘😘

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚