In Gratitude

Hi guys! ❤️

Finally have this new book out. I've had this idea playing for quite a while, two years to be exact since I started writing AD/MC fics, but I keep starting and stopping, write something then nothing. It's only now that I was able to fully concentrate and actually finish it.

This will be considerably lighter than "Love Is You." I thought after a bit of drama there you'll want something light.

I hope you like this one too. New characters will be introduced as the story progresses.

This is for my AD/MC authors – these very creative fanfic authors - who still keeps the fire burning for the love of ADN, Alden and Maine. You know who you are, please know that you all have inspired me from the beginning until now. Thank you from the bottom of my greenie heart.

To Alden and Maine, from whom everything started. You changed us as much as we changed you. Please know that we love you with all of our hearts. Our concerns stems from perhaps caring too much. Know that we have always have both your best interests in our hearts. And whatever happens, you will always have a special place right here. Share nalang kayo sa space na yun tutal sanay naman kayo laging magkadikit. ☺️💚

To my ever wonderful Finn, who supports my crazy fan girling ways, who listens to my rants even when he's already half-asleep, who pays attention to my never ending chitchats and stories even when he still has tons of work to do. Who waits patiently while I translate the Tagalog lines in English so he can read and understand my books, (he only knows the tagalog swear words I begrudgingly taught him) who gets upset when I get upset at hanash even if he doesn't understand why, and then the next day I would be deliriously happy over some random event that happened in EB, by the very same two people I was just upset about yesterday, and he'll just laugh at me and say "Love, you're crazy." And I would reason out that they still make me happy. And all he would tell me is "If they can still make my baby happy, then it's good enough for me."

Mo chuisle tá mo chroí agat. I love you baby and I miss you very much.

And to all my readers out there, you are the yin to my yang, the butter to my bread, the patis to my kanin, the cup to my coffee, the ice to my coke, the wind to my wings. I won't be able to do this without you, thank you, thank you, thank you for all the love and support. Wag po sana kayong magsasawa. ❤️💚💙💛

To this fandom, my AlDubnation, my ever loving ADN, who always manage to turn hanash into blessings, a great big salute to you guys, mahal ko kayo. 💚💚💚💚💚

ADN for ADN for ADN.

HANGGANG DULO.

Jax
March 27, 2021