Chapter 63: Boughs, Hollies, and Mistletoes

Credits to Pinterest for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
For ADN. 💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Chapter 63: Boughs, Hollies, and Mistletoes

He lifted his chin as well and looked her in the eyes. "So?"

She raised an eyebrow at him "So?"

"Yeah. So what?" He said again.

"Aren't you going to...?"

He cut her off. "I'm no saint so why should I cast the first stone."

Slowly, a smile spread across her lips.

He returned her smile with one of his own.

She turned questioning eyes to him.

"No. This is between you and me."
He assured her that her mother's past would not leave the four corners of the penthouse.

He rubbed her arm with his free hand. "It's late. Let's get to bed."

Alexa gave him a startled look. Surely he didn't mean anything by that.

Darn Freudian slip! "I meant let's go to our bed." No! That still didn't sound right. Semantics! "Oh, you know what I mean." Leaving her to figure out what he exactly meant.

She came after him down the hallway that led to their bedrooms. "Ray, wait up!" He turned back to look at her and found that she was directly behind him.

The tables were suddenly turned on him. He was now the one imprisoned between the door and her body.
"I never really got the chance to thank you for everything, "she said as she tugged on the lapels of his tuxedo to bring him closer.

Their lips met in a whisper; one soft and pliant, the other hard and demanding.

The hunter soon became the prey and prey the hunter as Ray took over the kiss that Alexa initiated.

Alexa was back in the prison of his arms; an imprisonment she most welcomed.

Ray shoved his hands in her hair, loosening the pins that held it in place as she placed her hands on his nape to draw him closer still. A shiver ran through his body as Alexa swept her tongue against the top of his mouth. His own snapped at hers and battled to subdue it.

It was a battle not to be won.
With each stroke, their fervor for each other raised a notch until was it near boiling point.

Alexa's keen cry of desire when he kneaded her breast through her gown was the last straw for him. Ray lifted her up against him, letting her feel his arousal, as he fumbled for the doorknob of his room. The ridge of his arousal against her belly cleared away the sexual haze that shrouded her thinking. She quickly grabbed the doorframe as she felt the door moved a fraction of an inch.

Ray, not aware that Alexa had regained her senses, pushed forward. Alexa, in order to prevent them from coming inside his room, pushed back.

Ray gave out a groan, mixed with pleasure and frustration. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He liked foreplay as much as the next guy, but with her, he just wanted to get down to business. Fast. They can have foreplay afterwards!

Alexa grip on the doorframe caused the decorations she put up to fall down on them. Boughs, Hollies, Mistletoe and all rained on them.

"What the?!" Ray cried out in annoyance as decoration started hitting him on the head.

Alexa giggled at the sight of him. The bough was wrapped around his neck like a scarf, together with hollies as its design. She covered her mouth to smother her giggles. "If ever the Christmas tree ever get tired, I have no doubt that you can volunteer as substitute."

"Very funny." He said dryly as he reached over his head for the decoration that clung to his hair.
When he found out what it was, it was now his turn to smile.

"Oh no Ray, you've already claimed your kiss." Alexa said as walked sideways to gain access to the door.

He examined the mistletoe. "Well, it doesn't provide for a limit on the kisses that one could get, so I guess it's still fair game."

She ran the short distance from his door to hers but before she could open her door, Ray caught up with her and turned her to face him. He laid his hands on both sides of her head. "Now how about that kiss."

"Could you close your eyes?" she ordered politely.

He frowned. "What for?"

"Do you want that kiss or not?" She questioned.

His eyes closed promptly and his head started to lower itself towards her. Alexa quickly turned the knob of her door and slipped inside. Ray ended up kissing her door.

He pounded on the offending door. "Cheater!"

"And a Merry Christmas to you too, Ray!" she shouted above his pounding. "Good night!"

The pounding stopped.

She placed her ear against the door and listened. She heard him grumbled something about what's good about the night and merry about Christmas as his retreating footsteps echoed on the wooden floor.

She couldn't help but laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Now that Ray and Alexa seems to be doing fine on their own, let's go back to our own shores and peep into RJ and Maine. 😉👨‍👩‍👦

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚