Chapter 82 Clandestine Rendezvous

Credits to Pinterest for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
For ADN 💚💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Chapter 82: Clandestine Rendezvous

Coast was clear. The muted light in the hallway indicated that most of the staff was still asleep. If her hunch was correct, she was probably the only one on their floor that was awake. Still, she looked to the left and to the right before she tiptoed out of his room. There was no room for mistakes in what she was planning to do. She hugged the walls as she made her way to her room. She crossed her fingers as her other hand tried the door. With a little push, the door silently swung on its hinges. Maine stepped inside and closed the door behind her, careful to lock it inaudibly.

She crouched at the head of the bed and watched him sleep, his slight snoring lifting a wayward lock of hair from his face. He slept like Sebastian when he was tired; on his stomach, a pillow underneath a knee raised high. Maine took out the magazine she brought along with her. The bath she took to cool down after his mother's interruption was not enough for her that she decided to fix RJ's room last night. When she righted the bed sheets, she found some stack of Cosmo magazines underneath. She was to dismiss it when she noticed that some of the pages were dog- eared. Now, she was flipping towards one dog-eared page that caught her fancy.

She looked at the magazine and RJ's back. She inched closer to make sure she counted the vertebras right. Then she crooked her pointing and middle finger into claw-like form. Maine gently laid her formed fingers against his spine. She read the magazine again. Apply pressure, going in a circular motion. 'Here goes nothing.'
She leaned over to see RJ's reaction. If she was doing it right, he should be feeling it right now.

And oh was he feeling it! RJ hated to admit it but it seems like he hasn't gotten over having wet dreams. Despite his slumber, he could feel desire coiling in the pit of his stomach, tightening with each circular motion of the fingers on his back. The bed beneath him was starting to form another indentation to accommodate the pooling of blood in his nether regions. He pressed himself down on the bed, raising his hip to get more of the finger rolling.
RJ had to bite his lips and bury his face in his pillow to smother the moan that escaped him when the fingers rocked on its knuckles right on the nerve spot.

She was sending out a subscription form right after their rendezvous. Maine always thought that the sex columns in magazines were overrated but now that she saw that they really work, she found them to highly educational. With her free hand, she flipped to another dog-eared page.

RJ licked his drying lips. "Stop."

Maine obliged him and lifted her fingers from his spine.

Why did she stop! "No." RJ reached behind him, "Don't," and groped for the hand that giving him such a great time, "Stop." When he found them, he placed them on his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She definitely has improved. She has only stepped on him twice. She smiled to herself at the thought. 'One song would have been enough.'

He twirled some of her hair in his finger. "I got carried away." Ray explained his back-to-back jam with the university's band. "Everything about you gets me carried away."

Is going to do what I think he is going to do? Alexa suddenly felt claustrophobic in his arms. She tried to inch away from him but his hands on the small of her waist kept her where she was. She wanted to say something but he beat her to it.

"Alexa, this is all new for me. I.."

"Ray, could you excuse me for a bit?" I need a bathroom break. She said as she unclasped his hands behind her and walked off the dance floor, leaving him alone in the middle, staring at her retreating form.