Chapter 34 - Necklaces and Losing Control

The next morning, you're waken up to Severus kissing the crook of your neck, slowly and antagonizing. When you turn your head behind your shoulder to look at him, he places his lips from you neck onto your lips. You scrunch your nose up and turn your head to the side, breaking away from his warm, soft lips.

"I haven't brushed my teeth..." you say, groggily.

Snape reaches a hand from beneath the blankets, grabbing your chin, forcing you to look at him again.

"You seem to believe that I care..." Snape murmurs.

His lips are on yours again, open and kissing you deeply with his tongue. You let him ravage your mouth for a moment before snaking your tongue inside his now. You turn fully to face him, reaching towards his crotch, beginning to palm him. He bites lightly down on your lower lip, making you yelp. His hand pulls yours away from his half hard cock.

"Did I say you could touch me?" Snape asks against your lips.

You roll your eyes, reaching your hand back down, but he snatches your wrist roughly. His black eyes regard you for a moment, then an evil smirk comes across his lips.

"You're in trouble, Y/N, for being so foolish yesterday evening. You will not touch me until I find you've served a long enough punishment." Snape decides.

You stick your lower lip out, pouting, finding this ridiculous. In one swift motion, Snape yanks the blankets off of your bodies and throws them off the bed. You watch his hands grab your waist and pull on you - he hoists you up with ease and sits you on his lap. You quickly straddle him, going to place your hands on his chest for support. He clicks his tongue and shakes his head.

"No. Touching." Snape reminds, dangerously.

You push up on your knees that are on either side of his waist. You keep your hands on your knees, staring down at him, getting annoyed.

"This isn't fair, Sev." You complain.

He places his hands on your bare thighs - you're in a short night gown - and begins to grab them roughly.

"You should have thought about that before being so reckless." Snape replies.

His fingers grasp at your upper thighs, eagerly. He dips one hand beneath your night gown, rubbing two long fingers over your panties.  You bite your lower lip and stare down at him, wanting to touch him. Snape swipes his fingers over your underwear a few times, beginning to make you wet. He lays flat on his back while your sitting on his lap, pressing his now hard cock against your womanhood. Snape removes his hands from your thighs and sits up, coming face to face with you. He tears your gown off over your head and throws it to the floor, beginning to kiss your breasts. You throw your head back as his tongue flicks over each of your nipples. You go to wrap one arm around his shoulders but he shoves your arm behind you, then grabs the other and does the same keeping your wrists pinned.

"Don't move your hands from here." Snape instructs.

All you can manage is to nod because you can't find your words. Snape reaches behind him and grabs the back of his long sleeved shirt, slowly pulling it off his body. You stare down at his now exposed skin, the skin he rarely lets you see in such light. You want to run your hands down his built, broad shoulders and chest and tease him with your lips, but you can see that isn't going to happen. Snape leans to your throat, allowing your chests to be meshed together, and begins to peck at your soft spot in the crook of your neck.

"You're being mean." You complain.

He bites your neck with just enough pressure to make you moan.