Chapter 22 - Unexpected Visitors and Unqualified Professors

You wake to the morning sunlight seeping between the small opening of the curtains of Snape's bedroom window. You wince at the brightness and grab your pillow from beneath you, then put it over your face. You hear Snape hum in amusement and feel the movement of his chest expand and contract against your back. He's behind you on his side, the blanket pulled to his chest. He pushes an arm around you and pulls you both closer.

"My head hurts." You murmur.

He pulls the pillow off your head, looking at you with his sleep filled dark eyes. He kisses your cheek slowly, then your nose. You stifle a giggle, pushing his face away. He lays his head beside yours, kissing your ear now.

"You, darling, should not have drank so much." He murmurs.

You groan, but smile at the sweet name he addressed you with.

"I didn't have that much." You defend.

He raises a brow, then kisses your ear. You turn to him now, wrapping one arm around him, looking at him. He wipes his thumb beneath your eye, getting rid of some sleep from it.

"Good morning, pretty." You groggily say.

He leans into your lips and kisses you softly. You're surprised he's still in bed this late - he usually rises early. Maybe he is enjoying sleeping with you one last time before returning to Hogwarts. He pushes himself up, kissing your chin, then your throat. He sucks on your skin in the sensitive spot between your neck and shoulder, no doubt leaving a red mark. You lay on your back and Snape swings his leg over your waist, then leans over you. He kisses down your baggy white shirt, stopping on your breast, sucking your nipple through the fabric.

"Mmm..." you sigh.

He chuckles lowly and grabs your hardened nipple with his teeth, pulling at it. He looks up at you as he does so, lust in his eyes. You run your hand over his shoulders, wishing he wouldn't always sleep with clothes on. You tug at the fabric of his long sleeved shirt. Snape moves down your body, making you let go.

"Severus, take your clothes off." You say, sleepily.

He kisses the top of your bare thighs, then pulls your legs apart.

"I don't need to be naked to accomplish this task." He replies.

You roll your eyes, sitting up slightly to look down at him between your legs.

"No, but - oh...mmm..."

You throw your head back as his tongue attacks your folds.

"What was that, darling?"

You nudge his head with your knee, urging him to continue. He chuckles triumphantly and his tongue resumes doing glorious things to you. You reach down and knead your hands through his hair gently, your breathing rapidly increasing. Snape holds your hips to keep them from shaking.

"Oh, fuck, Severus..." you moan.

Snape smiles against your clit, continuing to suck on it, knowing you're close.

"Are you-" Snape begins.

You both jolt up as three loud bangs come on the front door. Snape flies off you and begins to dress. You stand and begin to gather your pants from the floor.

"Hide right now." Snape commands.

You nod, following him out. Snape shoves you back into his room, giving you a firm look.

"I'll hide in the other room. Just go. It's probably a salesman or something." You whisper.

Snape nods, finishing buttoning his robe.

The American Assistant (Y/N x Severus Snape)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें