Chapter 39 ~ The Tomlinsons Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Okay. That's understandable. Maybe sometime soon. Or after the tour." Jay says with a smile. I nod and pull her and Fizzy into a hug.

"It was so wonderful to spend today with you two. I loved and enjoyed each second of it." I say then let go.

Jay and Fizzy watch me to my car and as I pulled  mvout and drive down the street.

Once I got back home I was extremely tired and still sore. I hide my limp quite well from Jay and Fizzy.

As I get out of the car and walk up to the door, I can't help but feel as if I am being watched. I turn and see the next door neighbor getting out of his car and headed inside.

I shrugged and opened the door. I heard talking coming from the living room. I slowly made my way to the living room, trying to hear the conversation.

"The door! The door is over there! Don't you see it?!" A man's voice shouted. Shortly after I heard a gory sound of someone being killed. I walked in to see the TV showing a girl being dragged away by an axe through her ears.

I covered my eyes.

"Niall what the he'll are you watching?" I asked, trying to make my way towards the room without peeking a look at the screen.

"Jack the Reaper." He stated. I nodded as I had watched that movie before. Creepy as hell.

"Wanna sit with me and watch a movie?" Niall asked. I nodded as I opened the door.

"Yeah, let me just put these bags away and I'll be right out." I said. Niall nodded and went back to watching the gory movie.

I took the clothes out of the bag and hung them up and then placed the necklace from Jay away in my box. Then I put on some sweats and a sports bra.

I quickly ran out of the room and ran out remembering how everyone in that movie died.

I ran next to Niall and smiled as he pulled me into him and kissed my jaw.

"How was it?" He asked as he changed the movie to Twlight.

"Good. Met Fizzy. She was nice. Um, it was nice. Thank god she didn't bring up my Dad. Though I did tell her about him. Not the most recent things he has done." I said. He nodded then kissed right below my ear.

"That's great that you told her. She should know, seeing as she is your mom." Niall told me. I nodded.

Even though I didn't really want Jay to know about my Dad, she did have a right to know at least some of the shit he put me through. I laid against Niall and watched as Bella saw Edward in her room but thought it was a dream.

"Who would you choose?" Niall asked.

"Jacob. Look at the a that tan and those mucles. Edward is way to pale for me." I answered. Niall motioned for me to get up for a second and I watched him walk into the kitchen.

"Wanna beer?" Niall asked.

"Sure."

"With a lime right?" I smiled at his question. It was cute nowing Niall knew that I liked my beer with a lime.

"Yeah." I say. Niall same back in and handed me the beer. I smiled and tried to peck him on the lips, butjust as I tried to pull away, Niall cupped my face with his hands and took the control of the kiss. It felt different. Neither of us had ever tried taking control. I liked it. Niall pulled back and smiled at me.

"I love you. Please don't ever forget that. You complete me and I could never live without you." His voice was soft and delicate as glass. I nod.

"Niall I love you too. With all my heart and no one could change that fact. I will deal with all this hate that is thrown at me as long as I still have your love." I say.

I don't excatly know where that came from but I didn't want to ask.

I scooted over and Niall laid his head in my lap and I played with his hair. i closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment.

His blonde tips were inbetween my fingers. The soft words spoken by Kristen Swewart. The cold beer in my hand. The weight of Niall's head in my lap. The warmth that radiated off of his body.

I opened my eyes and saw that Niall had his eyes closed.

"Niall?" I asked softly.

"Hmm?" He responded, struggling to keep his eyes open to look at me.

"Just wanted to see if you were sleeping. Close your eyes and get some rest." I said as I played with his hair, remembering it helped him fall asleep. Niall closed his eyes again puckered his lips. I leaned down and gave him a sweet kiss before pulling away and eaning against the arm rest, taking small sips of the beer and slolwy growing more tired. Eventually I'd fall asleep, but for now, I would be playing with Niall's hair and drinking beer.