Chapter 30.

Chapter 30.

*Third person POV.*

(Y/N)'s right side of his body covered itself in dark blue scales. A dragon wing, made from the same blue scales appeared in his back. His earlier purple eyes were now his dragon blue eyes. He quickly flew upwards, to Loki. The Dragonborn delivered a punch to the Norse god's gut, but he avoided it.

Loki flew backwards, staring at (Y/N) and grinning. He extended his arm, as a blue magic circle appeared. A large amount of laser-like attacks aimed at the half-dragon's body, but none of them hit him. He dodged them all. (Y/N) then did a flip in the air, as he positioned to drop kick Loki. Said god couldn't avoid this attack, and received a hard kick in the guts. He crashed with a rocky mountain, but shot to the air without a single scratch.

Loki: "Nice." He stared daggers at his rival. "My turn."

The Norse one created a huge magic circle, which was double his size. A single attack shot forward at light speeds, and crashed with (Y/N). It send the God of Dragons crashing with the floor. Before he could even react, six daggers stabbed his chest, stomach and neck.

(Y/N): "Damn, these are sharp."

He tried to stand up, but an immense pain ran through his body. He grunted, as he saw the daggers shine blue and green. Loki looked down at him from the air, grinning sadistically. One of the two daggers that was stabbed in his chest glowed red, and nailed even deeper in his body, almost reaching his heart.

Loki: "I wouldn't do that, God of Dragons." He laughed. "Those daggers were crafted with the ability to drain magic. If you move, they will drain yours quicker. Oh, and if they shine red, they will sink deeper in your body. But you probably noticed that already."

(Y/N): "You think these will stop me?" He grunted, but the rest of the daggers shined red.

Blood started pouring out of each of the daggers, but (Y/N) kept his serious face. His scales disappeared, as he moved his right hand one of the dagger sin his chest. He pulled it out, effortlessly. He did the same with the other five. He slowly stood up, noticing he had lost some power. But he knew it would come back sooner or later. When he was fully standing, more blood came out of the holes in his body.

He chuckled a bit, and flew at Loki again with his black wings sprouted. Quickly summoning the Kouma sword, he slashed his chest. The cloth of his robe revealed his skin now had a cut on it, which had traces of blue flames on it. (Y/N) took advantage of the confused Loki to get over him. He lifted his right leg in the air.

(Y/N): "Jin Mori, Original: Azure Dragon Kick!" He shouted.

Loki turned around, but late. The light blue dragon's mouth was already surrounding him. The energy made dragon spat Loki out, making him crash with his grandson, Hati. The wolf howled, but got back into a fighting stance, ready to fight Issei and Koneko.

Loki looked up at (Y/N) with anger filling his eyes, he created a magic circle over his opponent, which shot lightning at him. (Y/N) received the attack, but he was able to avoid some of it. The right sleeve of his shirt and suit were destroyed, but he was still fine. Just when he was about to attack back, a shiny blue string chased Loki, who avoided it easily. Both gods look at who was the responsible of it. Saji.

Saji: "A careless watch invites the vigilant foe, god!" He said.

(Y/N): "Saji, don't get-" He tried to warn him, but Loki quickly shot him a magic attack, sending him flying far away. He crashed with a mountain, and huge rocks fell on him.

Beru: "My liege!"

Loki: "A weakling among weaklings dares to face me?" He looked back at Saji.

Saji: "Your arrogance will come back to bite you."