Chapter 47.

Chapter 47.

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

When I woke up, I felt renewed. I didn't dream, which was either a good or a bad thing. Dreams had been nightmares, lately. Not dreaming was good, even if it was once. I got up from bed and went immediately to the bathroom to do my morning routine as usual.

I brushed my teeth, showered, applied some perfume, and changed into today's clothes. The outfit was similar to yesterday's, with the school uniform on and a black crewneck under the blazer. I walked out of the room and went to the hotel lobby to meet up with Issei.

Kiba changed his schedule due to personal reasons, so I was going to join Issei's group until the end of the trip. I arrived first, and Issei got here just two minutes later. We had to wait for fifteen minutes until the rest showed up. We spent that time chatting about what we would do today.

Our first stop was the train station. We spent some time there appreciating its beauty. It was quite the dazzling structure after all. There were many interesting shops as well. After going through it for half an hour, I got bored. It happened the same to Issei apparently, because he was laying against a column, watching everyone walk around the place.

(Y/N): "Already tired?" I asked.

Issei: "Man, I went through the structure two times already. When I entered the same shop for the third time, I decided it was enough." He sighed.

(Y/N): "Same." I chuckled. "I see you've been staring a whole lot at the girls. However, it is not your usual perverted look. Something happened?"

Issei: "Last night. Xenovia, Irina, and Asia came into my room and basically jumped me." He shivered. "They wanted to do it. Like, really bad."

(Y/N): "Difficult situation, huh?" I joked.

Issei: "Yeah. First, it was Asia, then Xenovia. And somehow, they convinced Irina, too. She is AN ANGEL. She didn't want to because she would become a fallen. It didn't take long for her to change her mind, though." He told me.

(Y/N): "I see. So, did you do it?" I wondered.

Issei: "Nah, Rossweisse-sensei barged into the room and went all crazy about the situation. The girls went back to their room afterward." He looked at me.

(Y/N): "So, how do you feel about that? Does it make you nervous?" I asked, wanting to help.

Issei: "Not really. It surprised me when they said those things, but it made me happy. I always fail to make a move when it counts." He smiled. "At this rate, I won't be able to become the Harem King."

(Y/N): "Don't worry. It happens to all of us. I've been in that situation with Akeno, too." I revealed.

Issei: "Really? Did you guys do it?"

(Y/N): "You asked me this once, but the answer is still the same. No, we haven't. Yet..." I felt my face become slightly red.

Issei: "It's the first time I see you blush, even if it is just a bit." He smiled.

(Y/N): "Zip it."

Issei: "Anyway, also at this rate, my relationship with the president will never... Of course, I know she's a flower out of my reach. Even so, my feelings for the president..!" He started. "I wish I had some kind of chance."

(Y/N): "You should have more confidence in yourself, Issei. The way Rias looks at you, it says the contrary to your beliefs. Cheer up." I looked up.

Issei: "What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "Really... You're so dense." I sighed and shook my head. "This is not something I can intervene in. You'll have to figure it out yourself."

Issei: "I don't understand." He raised his eyebrows.