Chapter 1.

*(Y/N) Pov.*

I soon appeared inside the apartment, surprisingly, it was clean. There was food in the fridge and the rooms were clean. I went inside the guests' room just to see that it was almost empty. I went inside the principal room to see that my stuff was now in there.

(Y/N): 'I guess Uncle Ieg thought about everything, huh.' I thought.

On the desk, I found a note, which said:

"(Y/N), if you are reading this it is because your training is complete. I helped you control your Dragon Aura and your blue fire. Remember, I told you not to join any peerage. In addition, you are going to attend Kuoh Academy from tomorrow; your uniform is inside the wardrobe. Anyways, good luck, Ieghut Drac."

(Y/N): 'So school? That shouldn't be a problem after all the training with Dym.' I wondered mentally.

I noticed it was late, so I decided to go to sleep. I took off my clothes and put on some pajama pants. I looked myself in the mirror. After all that training with Farya and Vis, I earned myself some scars. I had one like a dragon claw in my upper chest and some small ones in my back. I sighed and hopped into bed, I was really tired.

*Timeskip to morning.*

I opened my eyes and saw I was no longer in the cave. I started to remember that I was now living again in Kuoh. This bed was far more comfortable than the one I used to have in the cave. After five minutes of just staring at the ceiling, I got up. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then went to change my clothes. I took a quick look to the uniform. It consisted of a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved, button down shirt with vertical black stripes, a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants and brown dress shoes.

I put it on and noticed it was more comfortable than what it looked like. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I opened the fridge and grabbed some orange juice. Then I made myself some toasts and some bacon. When I finished, I washed everything and put it away.

(Y/N): 'Well, it's time to go to school.' I thought before hiding my aura.

I began walking to notice that I was just five blocks away from my home. Before going in I remembered some information I was told about the school. Before, it was an only girl's school, but recently became a co-ed school. Because of this, there were much more girls than boys, and most of the male students were perverts. I took that thought out of my mind and made my way to school. As I got in, I began to listen some loud whispers from the girls and from the boys.

Girl 1: "Is he a new student? He is really hot." I heard.

Girl 2: "Yes, he must be. I hope he isn't a pervert like the others." She said.

I just looked at them and waved, I heard more mutters from the girls. On the other hand, the boys had a different reaction.

Boy 1: "Oh great, another prince." They said with anger.

Boy 2: "We didn't need another Kiba!" He shouted.

I just continued walking to the Student Council's office, as I was told to pick up my agenda there. I just strolled down the corridor I was currently in, until I found a door with a sign on it. It read "SC", short for Student Council, I guessed. I walked to the door and knocked. I heard they told me to come in. The room was a dark blue colour and I could barely see anything, as the windows were closed and shut. The lights were also off.

I used my dragon sight ability to be able to look better. I noticed a girl standing there with some figures behind her. I quickly felt their aura, just to find out they were devils. And surprisingly, the girl in front of them was a Sitri. I decided to act normally and keep hiding myself from them for a little longer. She was wearing the girl's uniform, which consists of the same white shirt as the boys one, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset, and a magenta skirt with white accents. She had short black hair and magenta eyes, she also wore a pair of black glasses.