Chapter 3.

*Timeskip to morning, (Y/N) going to class.*

*Third person pov.*

As the sun shined, a young (H/C) haired boy made his way towards school. He was filled with anger, but his expression didn't say the same. He had a serious face and he walked faster than usual. Instead of being at school twenty minutes earlier, he was forty earlier.

He soon arrived at school and got in. He went straight to the Student Council's room. He walked through the hallways looking for someone from the Occult Research Club to appear. If this happened, he would grab that person and throw it straight through the window. Issei probably didn't have a clue of what happened, so he could be safe... a little bit.

Though he still wasn't sure if it had been a devil or a fallen angel. Dragons had an unquestionable rule. They weren't allowed to steal from another dragon's treasure. Even if a dragon died, their treasure remained hidden. Dragons could get their own treasures to another dragon and fight for it. Even so, none of the dragons liked doing so. They preferred gaining riches in more... legal ways.

He soon reached the Student Council's room. As he opened the door without knocking, he saw that there were not only the members of the Council, but a certain devil with red hair was there too. There were two options, the first one being play calm and apologizing for not knocking. The second one was to reveal himself at that moment and warn those devils. He had decided to be patient and wait for the right moment. It would be foolish to reveal himself in the school.

Sona: "Oh, Bahamut-kun. Good morning, next time make sure to kno-." She said while the young man interrupted.

*(Y/N) pov.*

(Y/N): "Oh, sorry, my bad. I just wanted to advise that someone broke into my house last night. Due to it, I couldn't do the paperwork you asked me to do." I said remembering Sona's text message.

She asked me to complete some missing paperwork about my transfer.

(Y/N): "So, I am sorry." I stated.

Sona was clearly surprised of what I said. I could see Rias grew a troubled expression. At first, I thought it was nervousness. However, after a couple of seconds, I noticed it was an expression showing her confusion. She probably didn't understand. I came to a conclusion, it wasn't neither of them.

Rias: "I am sorry. I feel like an intruder here. I'll let you two talk. I'll come back later, Sona." She looked at me, and nodded. "I am sorry for what happened, Bahamut-kun. I hope you didn't suffer any damages." She said.

She walked out of the room. The door closed, and Sona sighed. I raised an eyebrow, but eventually sighed, too. I was hoping to find the culprit of the rob, but I didn't have luck. It would have been weird that teen devils stole an armor. I should have thought of that.

(Y/N): "Now, I think that's all." I said.

I saw her peerage getting close to Sona, defensively. I then glanced down. My hand was clenched real hard, as if I was ready to punch her. I felt as if heat was accumulating in my veins. The Dragon Aura. I didn't notice until now. I relaxed my hand, and the heat disappeared.

Sona: "I'm sorry about the situation, Bahamut-kun." She told me.

(Y/N): "Don't be. There was nothing you could have done about it." I said looking again at her.

Her peerage relaxed, they probably thought I was going to try doing something dangerous. I for a fact knew that they didn't have a clue on who I was. The God of Dragons wasn't something much young devils knew about.

My father had perished when they were young, too. The name Bahamut was only kept alive in the Dragon Lands. The elder devils feared him, as he was able to defeat their armies single-handedly.