Chapter 25.

Chapter 25.

*Third person POV.*

(Y/N) slapped himself and stopped laughing. He walked towards the place the crater was and saw that the corpse of Tyraiss' soldier was still there. He slid down to the body and searched it.

He removed the destroyed helmet and saw the head of the dead man. At least what was left from it. Due to the force of Igris' attacks, his skull had been molded into a potato, and that was an understatement. (Y/N) threw the body aside, and started analyzing the helmet.

The only important things it had were the two jewel used as eyes. After all, they weren't any kind of jewelry. He removed the two yellow stones and looked closely. The (E/C) eyed noticed the amount of magic that came out of the helmets, so he called upon three shadows and ordered them to collect the magic jewels.

The three soldiers handed (Y/N) the different jewels. A pair of green Aeku, a pair of red Ediolth and the pair of yellow Ilrass. These names came from ancient dead dragon's. The magic jewels were made of dead dragon scales, and anyone who used one gained an extreme boost on their magic power.

(Y/N): "Great gift." He stated, putting the six jewels away.

(Y/N) seemed to notice he was shirtless just in that moment. He glared at his body. He didn't know how or when, but all of his scars disappeared. Well, all but the one in his chest. The Dragonborn sprouted his black wings and took off.

He flew over two cities, scanning the magic of the place, in case Tyraiss escaped somewhere near there. However, the power he felt wasn't even close to the one that Tyraiss emerged.

(Y/N) clicked his tongue and flew downwards, towards the closest city. He landed in a dark alley, and walked out. He felt some Devils glaring at him, but he didn't care. He walked inside a clothes store and bought a random black shirt and a long black jacket, similar to the one he had before. He paid and left.

Once out, he glared at the sky. A small cloud of blue smoke elevated in the air. Was it due to the recent fight? Or was it something else? He shook his head and chuckled, walking back to the dark ally.

(Y/N): "Exchange." He stated.

(Y/N) was engulfed by the dark shadows. Then, he appeared back in the room of the mansion. It was a wise decision to leave a Normal Grade soldier in the ceiling. He sat down on the edge again, recalling the rather short fight from earlier.

Tyraiss was definitely strong. (Y/N) was forced to use the Superior Form, so he wondered how much trouble Saergel would present him. And worst, Dyvir. (Y/N) sighed and took out his phone and headphones. He played himself some music, relaxing.

When the sky started to get darker, he jumped off. (Y/N) landed on a bush, destroying the recently bloomed flowers around it. He grew a nervous expression and walked away rather quickly. The (E/C) eyed boy sprouted his wings and flew upwards, quickly.

In less than one minute, he flew over more than half of the Gremory domain's hectares. He sped up and left the Gremory territory behind, from the ground, (Y/N) looked as a bright blue comet soaring the skies of the dark Underworld.

He spotted the large set of mountains after some seconds. However, this weren't mere mountains. This was the Dragon Land, a place only the dragons and some chosen people can visit. (Y/N) saw a pair of dragons guarding the entrance. Their size was the same of a bullet train, and they both wore a war armor.

(Y/N) hid his winds and fell from the sky right in the middle of both of them. The entrance consisted of an immense pair of columns with a tall platform in front of them. The platform was a rocky hill; similar to the one (Y/N) appeared after the train stopped. It was used to judge the ones who tried to go inside the lands.