Chapter 5.

*(Y/N)'s pov.*

I walked out and stretched my arms. Then, I made my wings pop out. Sobek told me to meet him in the same warehouse we met, so I flew my way there. When I got there, everything seemed fine, at least from the outside. I landed right in front of the short staircase that lead to the entrance, and brushed the dust I got on my clothes from the training session. I opened the door, and noticed the house was now in a good state, at least inside. There was clean furniture, a big chandelier hanged from the roof, and it seemed the kitchen now could be used.

I saw Dymass and Viserion sitting on one couch, next to each other. I was about to salute them but notice two strange things. The first one, Farya was missing, and when two of them were together, the third would be there too. The second one, Vis had a troubled face, which showed anger, and for my surprise, Dymass shared his expression. It was in that moment, I started to worry.

(Y/N): "Guys, what's going on? What's with the face? And why was I called here?" I asked, nervous.

Neither of them spoke, I then noticed another thing was off. Viserion's clothes were ripped. He was wearing a white shirt, which had holes in its left shoulder, and the right part was missing. He had also torn out jeans and white shoes.

Dymass also had ripped clothes. His green hoodie was missing its left sleeve, and his black pants had broken to the point it looked like he had shorts. Then, he was missing one of his black sneakers.

(Y/N): "HEY! DYM, VIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I shouted.

Sobek popped out of the kitchen, he now seemed shorter and slimmer, so I guessed it was one of his abilities.

Sobek: "There are bad news, boy." He said.

(Y/N): "What is it?" I asked, calmly.

Viserion: "That bastard, Dyvir. He kidnapped Farya." He said.

(Y/N): "W-What? He did what?"

Dymass: "It is as you hear (Y/N), the motherfucker took our sister." Dym said, it was rare for him to curse.

(Y/N): "How? How did it happen?" I questioned.

Sobek: "We located his place at Kuoh. We believed there would only be soldiers. Boy, we were wrong. He was there, and some other man, a Fallen Angel. He looked like a young man with long black hair and red eyes, and unlike other Fallen Angels, he had pointy ears. He possessed five pairs of black wings. He was very strong. He even... even killed Het." He said, tears forming on his eyes.

Wait; did he say long black hair? Pointy ears? Red eyes? Could it be...? Yes, it had to be. Kokabiel. That son of a bitch, I am going to kill him. No, I am going to do worse than that. I will make him beg for his life, torture him until that Leader of Fallen Angels looks like a featherless chicken.

(Y/N): "I am leaving." I said, turning around.

Viserion got up from his seat and put a hand on my shoulder.

Vis: "As much as we want to bring Farya back, we will have to train to match those two." He said. "You can't take on both of them, Bahamut." He used my last name, so he was dead serious now.

(Y/N): "One month. That is how much time I will train."

Dymass: "One month? That is very little time. Why not more?"

(Y/N): "I promised my friends I would see them in a month. I keep my promises." I said. Friends? Were they my friends? You could say that, at least for Issei.

Dymass: "Fine, do as you want." He said.

*Timeskip of one week.*

*(Y/N)'s pov.*