Chapter 39.

Double chapter for the return yessir!

*Chapter 39.*

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

I quickly reached the Gremory's domains. I landed right in front of the mansion's door and knocked. One of the servants opened it and allowed me to go inside. He offered me a cup of tea, which I gladly accepted.

Servant: "Here you go, Master Bahamut." He said, giving me the drink.

(Y/N): "Thanks."

I walked towards the room Sirzechs had told me to go. It was on the second floor, so I walked up the stairs. Then, I walked forward for at least thirty seconds, until at my right there was a door with a sign hanging from the door's handle.

(Y/N): "Huh?" I squinted my eyes, reading it. "Bahamut, hurry up. Well, guess I don't have much time, do I?"

I quickly sipped my tea and left the cup on a small table between the door of my room and another door. A young female servant rushed towards the table and picked up the cup, just to sprint down the stairs back to the kitchen. I sighed and walked inside.

The huge room was empty, with low lights illuminating it. The grey purplish walls were almost infinite. When looking up, it was as if darkness was above me, and there wasn't a roof. There was just one window, from which I was able to see the rest of the Gremory lands. Lots of devils just living their lives, not imagining they almost were burned if Gephin lived.

I took the thought of Gephin out of my head and decided that it would not come across never again. I walked to the bed and found my clothes on top of it. The school uniform.

(Y/N): "Really?" I said aloud, with a blank expression on my face.

Gojo laughed in my head, hysterically. I told him to shut up, while I took my destroyed suit off. I placed the God of Dragon's armor on top of the bed, and it took its original shape again. Then, with a snap of my fingers, it got engulfed in blue flames, as it was carefully and safely placed away inside the Blue Flamed Hell.

I finished taking off my clothes and started to put the school uniform on. Once finished, I looked at myself in the only mirror in the room. I looked like a normal, peaceful student, but of course, it wasn't like that.

(Y/N): "Well, it is what it is." I said. "So, Ashborn..."

Ashborn: "Yes."

As if on cue, I was surrounded by a dark shadow, and the room disappeared. Ashborn walked out of the shadows and met with me. He analyzed me, and nodded as if checking that I was definitely ready to obtain all of his powers. I looked around the place, and remembered what it was... Death's Domains.

Ashborn: "Well, let me continue with my story." He started. "If I am not mistaken, we left it when I joined the rest of the Monarchs."

(Y/N): "Yes, we did." He said, remembering.

Ashborn: "Well, then I shall keep going. The corpses and souls left on the battlefield became my army." He said, as the screen that showed the story turned on. Millions of shadow soldiers rose up from the dead. "When I came to stand shoulder to shoulder with the army of destruction led by the King of Berserk Dragons, the Rulers, as well as the Monarchs, came to fear me..."

Two armies appeared on the screen. One was made solely of monsters, with a huge shiny white saber-tooth-like monster leading them. The Beast Monarch's army. The other one was the army of another Monarch, made of armored beings, which resembled armored demons. The leader was wearing a different armor, the helmet had huge horns and long white hair fell down his back under it. He had golden shoulder plates and held a huge spear. The Monarch of White Flames.