Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

(Y/N)'s pov.*

I woke up, I wasn't in the house, I was now inside of the Blue Flamed Hell. I was lying on the floor, so I sat up and looked to my sides. The infinite blue fire that lifted all across the place. The place was more like space with blue fire popping out sometimes.

But something caught me off guard. From the infinite void that was over me, a giant blue lightning came downwards and landed a few feet away from me. This wouldn't have damaged me, it would only have damaged an enemy. As Gojo-sensei had explained, there were some particular qualities about Domain Expansion.

While in a Domain, the owner's strengths are enhanced as a result of the environment, giving them access to additional Curse Techniques or improved versions of old ones. In addition, any techniques used by the owner are guaranteed to hit their opponent, though said opponent can still block the hit using cursed energy.

However, there are some disadvantages too. When trapping someone in a Domain, they also have the option to try to escape it, though it is said to be almost impossible. The most effective counter for a Domain Expansion is the opponents expanding a Domain of their own. When multiple Domains are expanded, the most powerful one will out-push the other. A Domain Expansion can also be pushed back with Simple Domain, which projects a small yet similarly potent field.

I looked at my body, no sign of wounds. Here it was like if I already healed, and I was thankful for that. I stood up and began walking through the infinite place. Gojo-sensei said that the size of the Domain Expansion was influenced by the amount of power of its user. And as this Domain's power was influenced by Gojo and me, it was infinite. I was already quite strong, and Sensei said that in his world he is the most powerful Sorcerer, or at least one of them.

Luckily, I came across Sensei soon. He was standing there, thinking. Then he turned around to face me.

Gojo: "Oh (Y/N), what's up?" He asked.

(Y/N): "Everything good, I guess." I said. "What happened to my injuries?" I said glaring at my arms.

Gojo: "Oh, two girls from the House of Gremory helped you." He advised me.

Two? Isn't Asia the only healer? Well, guess I'll find out when I wake up.

(Y/N): "I see. What are you thinking about?" I asked curiously.

Gojo: "You know; one of my students back in my world shares your condition."

(Y/N): "Condition? What condition?" I asked.

Gojo: "Inside his Domain Expansion resides a demon, Sukuna. Just as I reside inside yours. My student can swap with him in terms of who control the body. For example, during most days, my student, Yuji, is in control. However, when the situation is critical and there are no more resources, he lets Sukuna take control." He said, as I tried to recollect the information. "So I thought that we could maybe try the same thing. If you are in a critical situation, just think that you need my help. I will immediately ask for the permission to swap and if you let me do it, I'll help." He informed me. "Is that okay with you?"

(Y/N): "Perfectly fine." I responded.

He smiled and I smiled back. Then, I turned around and continued to walk, until I noticed something that disoriented me. I was now at least fifty meters away from sensei. Nailed to the floor there was a sword. It was a katana, which had blue wrapping around its hilt, a silver hand guard unusual for a katana, a silver collar above the guard, and another one on the hilt, a green tassel attached to the hilt's end. Its scabbard was lacquered colored blue with silver ornaments wrapped around it and a silver "Om" symbol on it.

I turned around my head and saw Gojo getting close to me. Then he smirked.

Gojo: "I think you already know what this is, am I right?" He asked.

(Y/N): "Yes. Kurikara or the Kouma Sword. But... doesn't this belong to cousin Rin?" I asked him as he laughed.

Gojo: "It does. This is just a replica that Blue Flamed Hell was able to create. It has the same powers as the original one, but weaker. Now you may use your black wooden sword, this one or both." He said laughing.

(Y/N): "What does that mean?" I asked.

Gojo: "It means you are able to summon this replica in or outside the Domain Expansion." He informed me.

(Y/N): "Right... so, when do I test it?" I asked him.

Gojo: "Not now, you're about to wake up. Maybe in another chapter." He said.

(Y/N): "What does that even mean?" I questioned extremely confused.

Gojo: "It was just an internal joke." He said waving.