A/N

Hey, here I will leave a list of the powers (Y/N) has. Plus I wanna thank you so much for 1.5k views. It makes me so happy. I never expected to grow so much in such short time. I will keep uploading the book soon. But I uploaded a BNHA x My OC story. Go check it!

Cursed Energy.

Domain Expansion: Blue Flamed Hell. (FIRST USED: GOD VS FALLEN)

Limitless: this technique works via precise manipulation of space at the atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Infinity: Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit (Y/N), the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them. According to Gojo, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the real number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch (Y/N) due to the infinity between them. (Y/N) can decide what does and doesn't touch him and can do so based upon mass, speed, and danger ratings.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue: The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of (Y/N) amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, (Y/N) creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing things to be pulled together at the particular spot.

Cursed Technique Lapse Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue: (Y/N) creates a center of gravity capable of attracting everything. He can also move the point of gravity at will. (FIRST USED: GOD VS FALLEN)

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red: Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, (Y/N) activates the divergence of his infinity and causes a repulsive force. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

Original Cursed Technique: Blue Fire: (Y/N) learnt to control his Cursed Energy in no time, and thanks to this, he was able to create an extremely powerful attack. Based on the Cursed Reversal Technique: Red, Blue Fire is the same but (Y/N)'s version. A small blue flame appears in the user hand, and it starts to get stronger, but not bigger. When is to be released, the flame will increase the size according to the power it gained (if he maintains the flames for 10 seconds it will reach its limit force). When it's fully released, the flame will shoot forward with a huge impact, and destroying everything in its path. This attack isn't fully mastered yet, so it's not near as powerful as Red. (FIRST USED: GOD VS FALLEN)

Hollow Purple: (Y/N) snaps his fingers, combining "Blue" (attraction) and "Red" (repulsion), firing an invisible force that destroys everything in its path.

Dragon Aura (or Dragon Spirit): The power every Dragon and Dragonborn has. It works like magic, but only those with dragon blood are able to use it. When fully mastered, the Dragon Aura is unlimited, unlike magic. (Y/N), Ieghut, Dymass and Dyvir are the only true Dragons that are able to use it at will. (Y/N) at first was told only the God of Dragons and his descendants had this power, but lately found out that was fake. It's seen like lightning that surrounds the body, (Y/N)'s is blue and black.

Dragon Energy: shown as a blue mass that only covers some parts of his right body (similar to Asta's demon form but dark blue). When using this form he gets extremely strong and a wing made of the same energy sprouts on his right back. (FIRST USED: FIGHT AGAINST RAYNARE)

Blue fire and blue lightning: the lightning can be used as a way to boost his physic strength or shoot it.

Renewal Taekwondo: Jin Mori's fighting style. When he was taught this fighting way, he learnt Jin Mori's specials, plus the basics. (Y/N) will soon be able to create his own originals. (FIRST USED: (Y/N)'S RAGE)

Superior Form: this form hasn't been shown yet. His left side of the body is covered in blue scales, while the right one has the Dragon energy. In this form he has four wings, on the upper side of his back there is one fallen angel wing in his right, one energy wing in his left and two dragon wings a bit downer.

True God Form: his right side of his hair turns white, and his right eye turns into a light blue color. This isn't his dragon eye, but his sensei's right eye. (Gojo Satoru). This does (Y/N) get the power of the Six Eyes and makes him unstoppable. The only being that could bear a fight with this form of his is his deceased father, Bahamut. (FIRST USED: KOKABIEL FIGHT)

Six Eyes: Not much is known about the Six Eyes, but it is known that they play some role in the precise usage of the Limitless. It has been stated that similar to Limitless, Six Eyes is also an Innate Technique inherited through the Gojo family.

Kouma Sword: his cousin, Rin Okumura, is the real owner of this sword. In some sort of way, Gojo was able to create a replica of it, with the same abilities, but not as powerful as the original. (FIRST USED: DRAGON VS PHENEX FIGHT)

Black Wooden Sword: a normal wooden katana, but its indestructible. This was (Y/N)'s first weapon, but he now tends to use the Kouma sword.

The three demon swords: Though he is able to manage them, those aren't (Y/N)'s preferences. They are nailed in the Domain Expansion's floor, waiting to be used.

Dimensional Slash: the Dragonborn channels a big amount of his Dragon Aura into his sword, creating a large wall of blue flames. When (Y/N) slashes the sword downwards, those flames are released and fly towards the opponent. This attack is able to cut through almost everything. (Y/N) will use this version of the attack when facing a "weak" opponent who he wishes to beat quickly.

Dimensional Slash, Equinox: It works the same as the normal version. In this version, the attack gains a lot more power and bigger reach and range. (FIRST USED: TRAINING CAMP)

Finally:
Super strength.
Super speed.
+200 IQ.
Dragon Hearing.
Dragon Sight.
Dragon Smell.
Dragon Body: he is able to turn some parts of his body into dragon ones.
Dragon wings.
Fallen Angel wings.
Small Light spears: he is only able to create them in his left hand, and are 16 inches long.
Holy Fire: (Y/N) can create holy blue fire in his left arm too. This one looks like white fire, and isn't as powerful as his normal blue fire due to training.