Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

*Third person POV.*

Meanwhile Katerea and Azazel fought fiercely, (Y/N) seemed to be having the time of his life. He flew around killing magicians with one hit. No magic, no Godly powers, just physical strength. He only used Red, and determined how weak each magician was in comparison to him.

One magician attempted to shoot him from behind, but the Infinity covering his body stopped it. (Y/N) turned his head around, and he was smirking. He instantly appeared in front of the magician woman, and with a punch to the face, she came rushing to the floor, crashing with her fellow partners in the way.

(Y/N): "Hahahaha! You're extremely weak, you know? I haven't used my powers yet, just normal strength." He informed the ones surrounding him, who didn't speak nor move. "Then, if it's going to be like this... Remember I gave you the chance to escape." He stated, as a blue aura covered him. "Explode."

The blue energy exploded into a shockwave, which eliminated every magician it touched. However, from the orange circles emerged more magicians, at what (Y/N) sighed. He flew towards one and kicked her in the gut, making her spit blood out. Then, he grabbed her by the wrist and threw her to the floor, killing her.

A group of magicians threw a combined attack, which touched (Y/N) due to him turning Infinity off. The attack exploded and the air was covered in dark smoke. However, as it dissipated, the magicians saw (Y/N) didn't have a scratch on him, at what they gasped in shock. He apparently had stopped it with his bare hand, which was extended.

(Y/N): "You will have to do better than that." He stated.

Then, he slashed the air with his hand, and a wave of incredibly fast and sharp air struck the magicians, which were cut in half. When they disappeared, (Y/N) looked around, and saw Azazel fighting with Katerea Leviathan. He turned to the front again, and he saw an attack heading toward his direction. (Y/N) ducked as it passed over him, he flew forward at high speeds and encountered the attacker.

(Y/N) proceeded to kick her in the gut, and then quickly snap her neck. The body fell downwards, disappearing while it fell. He sighed and looked around once more. More magicians, they were everywhere.

(Y/N): 'If I use Purple now, I'll get rid of them... No, that would reveal my lethal and super secret weapon. I guess it's time for the sword to do its job.' He thought, Gojo chuckled in his mind.

(Y/N) stood still in the air, canalizing hid magic flow. In one second, he fell to the floor. The magicians and everyone in the place weren't able to sense his magic anymore. Issei and Rias, who didn't have a way to see the fight grew a concerned expression in their faces.

Issei: "Hey President did you..." He started.

Rias: "Did I stop sensing (Y/N)? Yeah." She answered.

Issei: "I hope he's okay. That woman, Katerea was it? Is she strong?" He questioned.

Rias: "Yes, I'd say she is as strong as a faction leader." She answered again.

Issei: "Wouldn't you think she killed him?" He said, worried and looking through the window.

Rias: "I don't know... However, our priorities are Koneko and Gasper right now. Let's focus on them." She stated, giving Issei a reassuring smile.

Issei: "Yes!" He answered.

Back in the fighting place, (Y/N) looked up to the sky, as magicians came to where he was. Kiba and Xenovia, protected by the Devil Kings and Michael, were staring at his friend, who apparently had lost his magic power. (Y/N) let out a small chuckle and extended his right arm to the side.