Chapter 2.

*Sunday.*
*(Y/N) pov.*

It was already morning. I was getting ready to go out to the mall, as I had seen on TV that there was a limited discount on books in one of the best libraries in Japan. "You have to read a lot to keep training your mind at all moments". Those were one of Dymass' first words towards me. It was almost lunchtime, so I decided to buy something when I arrived at the mall. 

I put on some black jeans and a white V-neck t-shirt. When I was about to go outside, I grabbed my wallet and put on my white casual shoes. I opened the door as a breeze made my hair wave though my face. I locked the door and started walking. After twenty minutes, I got to the mall. It was bigger than I thought, so finding the library would be a difficult task.

After wandering through the mall for ten minutes, I found the library. My eyes opened wide when I saw one certain book. The name? "The Wise Man's Path", written by Dymass Greenwing. I retained a big laugh and entered the library. I was definitely going to buy that book, just to read it and bother Dymass later. After hours inside the library getting rare books for a price I could never imagine, I left.

*Two hours Timeskip brought to you by (Y/N) reading books in the library as people looked at him.*

Finally, I got the books I was aiming to get. Then, my stomach started growling. I started looking for a place to grab some food, when I found a ramen place. I got in and ordered one bowl of miso ramen. The chef smiled and turned around to prepare it. I waited patiently, gazing at the art of making the soup. Twenty minutes later, he gave me my food. I ate it at my pace, in the correct way. After half an hour, I paid and went outside.

There wasn't anything else for me to do there, so so I concluded that it was time to go home. I quickly made my way to the mall's exit, and started walking. I had the bag full of books grabbed with my left hand. It wasn't heavy at all for me.

As I walked back, the sky turned to a purple colour. At first, I didn't understand what was happening, so I kept walking. However, when I reached the park that was near my home, I saw Issei with his date, but something was really off. Issei was terrified for some reason. I got closer silently. Then I heard something quite shocking.

Yuuma: "Would you die for my, Issei-kun?" She said with a sadistically grin on her face.

She then walked backwards as her clothes changed into a quite revealing outfit and black angel-wings sprouted on her back. Issei just had a perverted look on his face, which then turned into one of shock. He probably didn't understand what was going on. But I did, that Yuuma bitch was a Fallen Angel.

She then flew upwards and a pink spear made of light appeared on her right hand. She shouted something at Issei and threw the light weapon at him, going through his stomach. I wasn't able to move. I had been really stupid. Why didn't I try to sense her aura back then on the bridge? Why? Why was I so stupid? Now, Issei was going to die because of my lack of intelligence. Dymass would have hit me if he was here, so would Farya for not going to stop the spear, as it wouldn't affect me.

The spear disappeared from Issei's stomach, which caused lots of blood to come out of his body. I ran at him without thinking, I kneeled next to him and he saw my face. He slowly turned his head to me and talked.

Issei: "(Y-Y/N)... Is that... you?" He asked weakly. I just nodded.

He began coughing blood.

Issei: "Man... I can't believe I am dying... a virgin... I hoped I could at least touch a boob." He said coughing blood. I just looked down to him, I didn't say anything. I then turned to the Fallen Angel with a deathly face. At the sight of this, she did nothing but laugh.