Chapter 45.

HEEEEEE'S BAAAAAACK!

Chapter 45.

*Third person's POV.*

And so, the next morning, everyone left for the station. Koneko and Gasper stayed back at the Hyoudou manor, while Akeno and Rias accompanied the group to say their goodbyes. The station was crowded by the second-year students of Kuoh Academy, and (Y/N) felt a little bit overwhelmed. There was little to no free space, so the ORC members separated a bit from the students to talk calmly. Rias handed her peerage members a piece of paper, and everyone stared down at it.

Rias: "That will be your identification." She informed.

Kiba: "This is the rumored ID?" The blond boy asked.

Rias: "Yes. All devils need this 'free pass' in order to enjoy Kyoto properly." She answered, smiling.

Issei: "As long as we have this, we can see Kiyomizu Temple, Kinkaku-ji, and Ginkaku-ji?" He wondered, looking down at the paper.

Rias: "Yes, as long as you have that with you, even devils like ourselves will be able to enter." She smirked. "Sightsee to your content."

(Y/N): "I don't need that. I spoke to a deity from Kyoto and told them to allow me to go inside peacefully or I would nuke their city." He said, seriously.

Issei: "As a joke, right?" He looked at (Y/N) from the corner of his eye.

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, of course... Once they heard that the Dragon God was going there, they informed every deity of Kyoto to allow me to roam the place peacefully." He chuckled. 'I can't let them know that I actually threatened a minor god.'

Issei: "Oh, you scared me there for a second." He laughed.

Rias: "Anyway, this is for you, Asia." She handed her a black envelope.

Asia opened the envelope. Kiba, (Y/N) and Issei leaned forward to try to see the contents. Apparently, (Y/N) was the only one who didn't get to read it, judging by Issei and Kiba's surprised expressions. The young god scoffed and looked away.

Rias: "Please take care of the Kyoto I love so much." She smiled.

ORC: "Yes!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, yeah. Sure." He nodded.

Asia: "Then, Rias-oneesama, Akeno-san, we're off!" She said.

Irina/Xenovia: "Yeah, we're off!" They raised their hands up in the air.

Rias: "Have a good trip."

Kiba: "We'll bring back souvenirs." He promised.

Rias: "I can't wait."

Everyone walked toward the train except for (Y/N) and Issei. Issei smiled, while he looked as his friends hopped inside the train.

Issei: "Then, we're off." He said.

(Y/N) started to walk toward the train, until he looked back. Rias had grabbed Issei by the sleeve of his shirt. Issei turned around, confused. (Y/N) sighed, knowing what was about to develop.

Issei: "President?"

Rias: "I try to hold it in, but I'm just like Akeno." She said. "No offense."

Akeno: "None was taken." She giggled.

Rias: "Anyway, I'll be lonely while you're gone." She looked away.

Issei: "Huh?"

Rias: "I've gotten a lot better than before, you know?" She smiled slightly. A sad smile. "Now, I can withstand not seeing your face for really short periods."