Chapter 41.

Chapter 41.

*Third person POV.*

Issei's eyes opened wide. He didn't understand what was going on. Asia was just there. But the golden flash surrounded her, and she had disappeared. (Y/N) was kneeling in front of him, too. He was in front of the hole just then. He looked again, trying to look for Asia. Nothing.

Issei: "Asia?" He asked, desperately.

Xenovia: "Why?"

Gasper: "Asia!"

Everyone looked to the front, desperation, and confusion in their expressions. A greenish-white light flashed above them. (Y/N) looked up. His expression showed calm. His eyes glowed blue, changing into his dragon ones. Deep inside, he was infuriated. From the glow came a voice.

Voice: "Enough playing around, Diodora Astaroth." Everyone gasped.

Rias: "Who is there?!"

The green light became a magic circle. A portal. A man started to come out from it. He had the appearance of a handsome man dressed in black and purple armor with a cape. He had long brown hair that went to his hips, with many bangs covering his right eye.

Man: "The little sister of the despicable and fake great devil." He said. "I am the true descendant of the Great Devil Beelzebub, Shalba Beelzebub."

Rias: "Beelzebub!" She grew an angry expression.

Diodora: "Shalba! Lend me a hand." He weakly said, from the floor. "If both the old and current great devils combine their strength..."

He managed to kneel up, but to his surprise, Shalba wasn't a good ally. A quick beam of golden magic pierced a hole through Diodora's stomach. The young devil looked down in surprise and raised an eyebrow, confused.

Shalba: "Fool." He extended his left palm.

A golden column of light raised, surrounding Diodora. In an instant, the heir of the Astaroth family exploded into golden shards. (Y/N) turned around, raising an eyebrow. Then, back to Shalba. He wanted to kill the guy.

Shalba: "Current great devil? Calling the true bloodline 'old' is a mistake in itself." He said, referring to the last words of Diodora.

Rias: "You were behind the death of the Glasya-Labolas heir, weren't you?" She asked, a red aura growing around her.

Shalba: "Starting to claim oneself a great devil is sheer arrogance." He answered.

(Y/N) emitted a pulse from his body. It was invisible, only used to check the presences in the area. He felt small devil auras. He detected Irina's, Sairaorg's, Azazel's, and one he didn't know about.

A shadow soldier's eyes appeared beneath him. He was one of the two soldiers he had placed in Azazel's shadow. (Y/N) looked down, as the soldier started giving (Y/N) the information he needed to know.

(Y/N): "You're here, and Creuserey Asmodeus is fighting Azazel, right?" He frowned, as the soldier mentioned something else. "Not only that, but Ophis lent you power?"

Shalba: "That is right. We will create a new world for devils after we destroy this world." He stated. "That Bishop of yours. She was only going to live due to Diodora's whines, but since he died, she hadn't anything left in her that we could need."

Rias walked to the front. She was exploding in anger. (Y/N) could tell. Everyone was angry, but Issei was worrying him slightly. He knew about his bond with Asia, and he knew exactly what an enraged dragon looked like.

Rias: "I will never forgive your crime of killing Asia!" She yelled.

Shalba: "Little sister of Sirzechs. I will have you die as well." He extended his arm.