Chapter 29.

Finally, I've finished it!

Chapter 30 will be up soon! Enjoy your Tuesday!

Chapter 29.

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

I watched as the shadows enveloped Azis' body, turning him into my new soldier. Once his body was fully covered by the dark shadows, he stood up. His outfit had changed, now he was just wearing cargo pants and boots. His right side of the face was covered by a white bone-like kabuki mask, which only revealed his eye. The mask had a horn growing on top, and had shiny purple dragon-like details. His hair got longer, and waved with the wind. His face hadn't changed at all, and even his scars were still there. From his back sprouted his four wings, and battered a bit. Then, they hid again.

He turned his glance towards me, and bowed his head. Then, he kneeled with one leg, his head still looking downwards. His purple eyes glowed a bit before he closed them. His horn shined purple, and the mask details did too.

(Y/N): "Is he... communicating?" I wondered.

Azis: "My liege, please, give me a name." His now deeper voice stated.

(Y/N): "Oh, so you can talk... You must be a General Class soldier, then." I rubbed my chin.

Azis: "That's right, my liege." He answered. "Please, give me a name."

(Y/N): "Right, then, you'll be..." I stood there, thinking. "Got it. Ender."

Ender: "Thank you, my liege." His body disappeared within the shadows of the night.

(Y/N): "Now... Should I head back?" I revealed my black wings, shooting up to the sky.

I was going to head back with Issei, but the feeling of a trembling stopped me. I checked my shadows' inform, and Fenrir was ready to attack inside the ballroom. I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes.

(Y/N): "Two attacks at the same time. Shit!" I looked back at the direction the three members of the ORC were. "Issei, I hope you can handle it. Exchange."

The shadows covered my body. After a pair of seconds, I emerged inside the room again, next to Akeno. As I appeared, she shot Fenrir a lightning strike. The big dog sent a death stare at her, and chose Akeno as her new target. However, just when he was going to attack, Baraqiel shot a powerful attack of lightning.

Loki: "You fool." Fenrir grew in size as he said that.

(Y/N): "Damn, that's a big wolf." I stated.

I extended my arm, preparing the Red technique, but a big amount of green magic circles surrounded Loki and Fenrir. Ajuka Beelzebub was the creator of the teleportation magic. The Norse pair disappeared with a green flash, as the room got stable once again.

Baraqiel: "Are you all right?" He asked his daughter, who ignored him. Baraqiel walked back with the leaders.

(Y/N): "Hey, why the angry face?" I asked.

Akeno: "A 'hello' would be nice, don't you think?" She looked at me, still angry.

(Y/N): "Right, sorry. Hello." I sighed.

Akeno: "Better." She slightly smiled.

(Y/N): "Are you okay?" I asked.

Akeno: "Yeah, thank you." She replied.

(Y/N): "Thank him." I pointed my thumb to her father. "But I know you won't."

Akeno: "Anyways, have you seen Rias? Issei and Koneko are missing too." She scanned the room.